AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Mugello - Wednesday 7th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So, I made a dumb error last night. I ordered my food shopping (boring!) to come between 8 and 9 tonight forgetting I was racing, which is when FP and Q are on. I therefore have to listen out for the delivery van, so I won't be on TS until it arrives, which could be the end of quali at worst (or even the start of the race, not the first time Tesco haven't been able to stick to a 1 hour slot).

Is it okay, or should I pull out due to the small chance of me possibly being unable to be on TS for the whole session?

So, I made a dumb error last night. I ordered my food shopping (boring!) to come between 8 and 9 tonight forgetting I was racing, which is when FP and Q are on. I therefore have to listen out for the delivery van, so I won't be on TS until it arrives, which could be the end of quali at worst (or even the start of the race, not the first time Tesco haven't been able to stick to a 1 hour slot).

Is it okay, or should I pull out due to the small chance of me possibly being unable to be on TS for the whole session?
You have been on tspeak in previous events, and you have told us, so im willing to let you have a bit of grace on this, just join when you can.. :thumbsup:

What an awesome race, think it was about par on my best quali, some scary battles with Allan side by side through the chicanes and Paul Fenwick (sorry for holding you up so much, it's not a very wide track for passing).

The bit i'm dead chuffed about is my consistency, I've never had its so high, 99.23%, I'm usually in the 97% area

Nice Race guys. Thx to Lukasz for letting me pass on last lap after turning me. :) I lost my race by missing to press race button and had to go from pit :(

the P2P was a mystery to me, programmed my DRS button and spent the whole race pressing it
in the hopes something would happen, (nothing did)
anyone help? ( yes, I do know I am a nit wit )

the P2P was a mystery to me, programmed my DRS button and spent the whole race pressing it
in the hopes something would happen, (nothing did)
anyone help? ( yes, I do know I am a nit wit )
It's the KERS button, I had initially set it to DRS which is why it didn't work :)

Oh my god guys, I wanted to congratulate and thank you for the nice race on Teamspeak but my whole body is shaking right now (only slowly cooling down:x3:).
First time podium for me and OH BOY that was the best race in my life!:geek::D
@Simon Hodge you sick bastard, eaten me up slowly and then almost took Aki in the last lap!
@PfzFantaribo I hope you don't bother that you gifted me my first 3rd place. It was an honor to drive with you four (@sanguinerose1985) on that high level! :)

I wish you a good night!

@Kek700 Had the same damn problem last week! :coffee::(

Here are the results folks. http://simresults.net/170607-1Vh
This race was a really bad for me. Was 15th/17th in practice/quali but my broken anckle stopped me from racing effecient. I'm so frustrated.

@Luan Garcia @nockel @João Mariz it was a good race down there. Sorry for the incidents from time to time 'cause I struggled with the anckle. :/

Yeah nice fights there. I got some distance to you and lost some concentration and you closed the gap. Sadly Luan got disconnected.

Thx for racing with all of you. See you on track again

Hi Scott,
The reason why I didn't wait for you after the accident it's only because I felt you cut me off after opening room for me to pass because I was much faster at that point. The little time and visual angle of your GIF shows something different and at I would like RD to step in and decide who is in the right. In my prospective, I didn't have time to break and avoid you when you changed direction.
I didn't suffer of any lagging at the time of the accident.

Couple more gifs, should be more helpful:

https://gyazo.com/4ce330c9a63c1bf7a2469c2bce264afe
https://gyazo.com/d43ae200a8dde5bc8deaf970697d3cf5

I'm going to have to disagree on me cutting you up. I saw you move to my right slightly so I made a legitimate move by ceasing my move to the right and straightening my car out to hold the inside line. I made no sudden jerks either side. At no point was there enough room to fit a car down my inside anyway, so I'm not sure why you swapped sides. It was clumsy on your part, especially when I'd spent time with Neil and Allan and managed to not rear end them despite being closer to them, than you were to me.

I don't want to get involved but person behind is always the one who should give way and pass safely, you have the right to defend your line to the car behind, especially when it's as smooth as that :)

Ask Paul, I think he was frustrated as hell stuck behind me when he was 100% faster but he had no issues with me holding a tight line :rolleyes::ninja:

If I may give you my opinion on that:
On the second link I can see why Riccardo thought Scott would let him pass. But He clearly didn't want to, what is his right to do!
I would say this was a misunderstanding.
Of course it can happen but Riccardo should be sorry about it. :inlove:

If Scott would have said something on TS like "Hey man I let you pass" it would be a different story but in this case Edward is right: the one behind is always at fault :(

What I think what would have been the right way: after Scott "pulled to the left" he would have done his "one defending move" and Riccardo could have easily pass him on the right. :)
I don't blame either one of you, but I like to analyze incidents to learn from them :geek:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%