AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday April 19, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lol so true man! I had to skip tonight's race because of work, forgot for a while about signing up, joined in the party an hour or so after the race get's posted and I'm half way down server 2 already!!!!

Thank Christ I remembered to do it today, otherwise I'd be 6th reserve !!!

I'm going to back out of this one unfortunately. Have fun everyone, and remember, Lift and Coast :p

Not good enough man...

upload_2017-4-14_0-14-12.png

Sign me in please!
First race for me, exxxxxcited! (if there will be 2 Servers :( )

Nice one, welcome to the AC racing club at RaceDepartment matey :) Great to have you with us man and please don't hesitate to fire off any questions you have :) Drop a message in the race thread(s), our AC sub forum or shout up on TeamSpeak... we are all here to help you have the best experience possible and most important of all... to have fun!

Welcome man, I hope you enjoy it!

Oh and I wouldn't worry about getting 2 full servers... ;) We'll manage it I'm sure! :p

On that topic everyone, we have a full grid for server 1 and 6 cars confirmed for server 2 so far. Please, if you are "on the fence" about signing up do so earlier rather than later. The more who sign up always encourages others to join in as well, and the bigger the grid the more fun for all concerned!

Don't forget you are welcome to tag in mates to join us in the race, the more we have the merrier :D

Sign me up, I've only had the game a couple of weeks and it's the first time I've owned a wheel, let's see how it goes :)

Oh cool man, welcome to the game and welcome to the wheel owners club too :D

What wheel do you have?

If you need any help or advice on anything from the game, driving, settings, wheel setup or whatever then please shout up on here, on the main RD AC forum or in TS and we are at your disposal :)

Great to have you with us man, I'm sure the fun will blow your mind :D

Oh cool man, welcome to the game and welcome to the wheel owners club too :D

What wheel do you have?

If you need any help or advice on anything from the game, driving, settings, wheel setup or whatever then please shout up on here, on the main RD AC forum or in TS and we are at your disposal :)

Great to have you with us man, I'm sure the fun will blow your mind :D
Thanks! I have the G29, no H shifter, I'll definitely take a look at some of the guides, I have not got much of a clue about setups other than tyre pressure, gearing and aero :D looking forward to getting some tips

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%