AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 6919

Been racing for along time, but never got round to racing with RD, so thought I'd give it a try, had a good fun time tonight, good racing and friendly bunch, will be seeing me again.;)

Thanks for organizing this.. I had a lot of fun.
As for the race.. well, mistakes were made. I was following the leading pack fairly closely behind @Paul Jeffrey in p4 before I managed to spin out.. after that I wasn't quite able to get up to speed but still in p4 I was closing on @Paul Jeffrey and @SenseR since they were battling the entire time.. only to realize I didn't have enough fuel to make it the full lenght (I was 1 litre short :mad:)
Shame I can't join you guys in the following races as I won't be at home for few weeks, todays race was great :)

Really was an awesome race, thanks to @Bram and all, for setting it up and especially the racing. Had some amazing battles with a few people, but a special mention to whoever finished 5th (I think!) in the yellow and black car, he was all over my rear for the last few laps, and it must have been very difficult/frustrating to not try a lunge or risky move on me at times; but no some really respectful racing happened, and we were split by 10ths at the finish line!

I will put up a video from my POV (VR + TV Cam) if anyone is interested in watching, can I embed it here or link to Racetube?

@Mr Chip , thanks and it was totally awesome race there in the middle !
Yeah, that was almost photo-finish i think.
I had zero fuel left, wasnt sure if i ever gonna make it over the finishline, but i did.

Thanks again, and to all of you in the middle/back, it was totally clean race, sometimes i was like, "no way, you cant drive beside me through this corner", but zero paint swapped, no dents, nothing. Amazing.
On a 30 minute race !

Wow, really. Wow.
Hope to see all of you again !

/Mikey
Really was an awesome race, thanks to @Bram and all, for setting it up and especially the racing. Had some amazing battles with a few people, but a special mention to whoever finished 5th (I think!) in the yellow and black car, he was all over my rear for the last few laps, and it must have been very difficult/frustrating to not try a lunge or risky move on me at times; but no some really respectful racing happened, and we were split by 10ths at the finish line!

I will put up a video from my POV (VR + TV Cam) if anyone is interested in watching, can I embed it here or link to Racetube?

This race was absoloutly the best one i had participate in 2017.
Thanks RD and @Bram for this fantastic race.:thumbsup:
==================
I have to apologize to @Hamed and @saeed ,they lost their positions (Hamed was fifth/sixth ) because of my Wrong Fuel calculations:(
1/2 laps to finish, we finished our gas and have to pull over.
don't worry mate,it's not all done to race position beacuse that is rookie races about.
it's about learning,it's about getting use to be on track with everyone.and we have fantastic moments on track and Teamspeak.cheers:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%