AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I love SPA Francoshamps!
Maybe the 500 is not the best car for it but I love that track, I am in love with it.
Second pick is for Montecarlo, third party mod track, but I love it as well!

OT (Please, tell me if I cannot and I will delete it).
I go out from the office at 12:20.
I arrive at home at 12:30 just in time to find the courier in front of my door.
I bring the wheel at home and go back to the office.
I am again in the office at 12:40.
I won my race for today.:ninja:

Okay @Bram, as long as nothing really bad happens i'm in.
Just purchased Dream Pack 3 to be able to be part of this :)

Silverstone National isn't my favorite, but guess it's a better choice for such an event than Magione anyways :)

Silly question time....what are the rules for your races regarding pit-stops, setups etc?.
Very sorry...this will be my first race.
Regards
If it says "Mandatory pit Stop", you must pit in the race. This one doesn't, so if you have the fuel and tyres, you can do the whole race without pitting. For a car like the Abarth, setups won't make much of a difference, but you can play around with the settings as much as you like.

You can click "Back to Pits" and rejoin as much as you like in Practice and Qualifying (as long as you stop safely out of everyone's way), but you cannot do it in the race.

If it says "Mandatory pit Stop", you must pit in the race. This one doesn't, so if you have the fuel and tyres, you can do the whole race without pitting. For a car like the Abarth, setups won't make much of a difference, but you can play around with the settings as much as you like.

You can click "Back to Pits" and rejoin as much as you like in Practice and Qualifying (as long as you stop safely out of everyone's way), but you cannot do it in the race.
Many thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years