AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Red Bull National - Wednesday 10 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Rightio chaps, OP updated :)

Feel free to tag in a mate or two and see if we can get our second server up and running before the big day :)

Remember if you are sitting on the fence about signing up, get your name down now and the more who register, the more who will come join in :) No point waiting for others to sign up, as you'll all be doing the same thing!

Hi, can someone please explain how I join the server for this race ? as I have never raced online with Assetto Corsa. Is it the same as joining a Raceroom server ?
THANKS

Hi, can someone please explain how I join the server for this race ? as I have never raced online with Assetto Corsa. Is it the same as joining a Raceroom server ?
THANKS
You launch the game and enter the Main menu. On the top of the screen you have practice, quickrace etc. and online.
Click on online, you will see a lot of servers. On the top/middle you have some filters. You have to enable "show password protected servers" and "show empty servers". Right next to the filters you can type in a search word. Type in "racedepartment" and you will see the servers.
Click on the password link in the first post in this thread, enter the password in assetto corsa (left to the filters) and click "join server".
Congratz, you are on the race server :)

I know, very detailed. I don't want to get anyone feel dumb. But I like more details in general!

You launch the game and enter the Main menu. On the top of the screen you have practice, quickrace etc. and online.
Click on online, you will see a lot of servers. On the top/middle you have some filters. You have to enable "show password protected servers" and "show empty servers". Right next to the filters you can type in a search word. Type in "racedepartment" and you will see the servers.
Click on the password link in the first post in this thread, enter the password in assetto corsa (left to the filters) and click "join server".
Congratz, you are on the race server :)

I know, very detailed. I don't want to get anyone feel dumb. But I like more details in general!

Nicely written man, thank you :) :inlove:

See this is exactly why I love sim racing and RD. The community is brilliant and always happy to help out :)

The human race in general makes me sad, but I never fail to come here and see something that makes me happy. That's why I love working here :cool:

Sign me up.....fingers crossed for the second server :)

Top stuff mate! Welcome aboard :) I'm very hopeful we'll get a second server, but for my sanity I'd prefer to get it sorted sooner rather than later :)

To be fair it's mainly my fault, I picked the track and pushed it live before I realised it was DLC and that's probably put some people off.. bit of a dropped boll*ck from me :redface: Still, it's been an interesting test to see how popular the "less popular" DLC packs are within the club :D

Right chaps OP now up to date.

Just need a minimum of 4 people for a second server so get yourselves signed up nice and quickly please. I'll be taking this as a personal insult if we don't get this bloody second server filled up to capacity!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

The human race in general makes me sad
6a00d83452030269e201a73e0254c6970d-150wi

:D

True, Lem's book are one of my favorite in sci-fi, but some time ago I've found Revelation Space by A. Reynolds. If You like hard sci-fi You must definetly read It!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%