AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Red Bull National - Wednesday 10 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Aww bummer, sorry to hear we'll not see you next week.. had a great race tonight with you for a while.. good driving and nice and clean racing!
Yep, and Zandvoort was nice aswell.
I am really happy about how the fights feel, back in Brands Hatch (wait... I am not 1000% but weren't we in a fight there aswell?) there were a lot of contacts, most of them probably my fault.
It has been perfectly clean now. :)

Yep, and Zandvoort was nice aswell.
I am really happy about how the fights feel, back in Brands Hatch (wait... I am not 1000% but weren't we in a fight there aswell?) there were a lot of contacts, most of them probably my fault.
It has been perfectly clean now

Yeah it seems we have many side by side moments :D

This little car and rookie combo has come on a very long way in such a short time, the racing now is fantastic whilst at the same time still attractive to the rookie drivers dipping a toe in online for the first time. Perfect combo and great racing thought out the field.... what's not to like :)

Yeah it seems we have many side by side moments :D

This little car and rookie combo has come on a very long way in such a short time, the racing now is fantastic whilst at the same time still attractive to the rookie drivers dipping a toe in online for the first time. Perfect combo and great racing thought out the field.... what's not to like :)
- "Blue" tyres.
- The 6th gear of that car

:p

Not going to buy the Red Pack - it contains cars too fast for my skills - so NOT signing up, just would like to ask you to keep the next few choices to the base game and DP3 (if the car requires that anyway) tracks.

How long you want to keep this Abarth series? As I think the E30 would be more suitable for a rookie series after that, I find that car more "learnable", I am kind of less sure in figuring out how the Abarth reacts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back