AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Wednesday April 5, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I sincerely apologize to the person I repeatedly ran into
This has been one of my scrappier races, ugh... I ran into the wall by myself on lap 1 and I think I may have gotten some suspension damage because the car was a lot more unstable which led me into you, sorry :(

Apologies for the confusion.. I was trying to ask earlier if my Premium payment had gone through so that I would be a Premium member in time for the race. I appreciate it takes time to process and all that, so no worries.. Ignore my rambling.

#TheRingTakesNoPrisoners
Hmm actually it normally goes instantly. Ill drop you a pm, please let me know the transaction ID please so I can help you out.

Enjoyable nonsense tonight! Although as a rookie I'm still a bit intimidated when a (much) faster driver is close up behind me and it seldom ends well for both of us :whistling::whistling:. I suppose on the Nord sometimes the only way past is to camp on their bumper and wait for the inevitable mistake... ;)

That was fun!

The Nordschleife always makes exciting races. Resultwise it could have been better, got involved in an accident but was still able to achieve a good result. If i would not have spun later on and lost 10 seconds.

Anyway, the battles were nice, especially on the first lap with Jonas Hillert.

Thanks to everyone!

I sincerely apologize to the person I repeatedly ran into
This has been one of my scrappier races, ugh... I ran into the wall by myself on lap 1 and I think I may have gotten some suspension damage because the car was a lot more unstable which led me into you, sorry :(
That was me at the point where you hit the wall but absolutely no problem. I was sorry that you fell back because it was a good race (and then you came back, good work:)). Thanks, @Bram for putting this on. First time in this car and it was a lot of fun. Good racing and enjoyed the event.

Sorry about getting the teamspeak name wrong again. I've set up an account now so it shouldn't happen again. Had a good race, I didn't have names turned on so I don't know who I had a collision with on lap 1, or what happened really, the first lap was crazy. I can't really hear what's being said on teamspeak while I'm out on track either, I can hear the voices but not what anybody's saying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back