AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi there,
Yesterday was fun. Thanks for organising. I leave here the video of the race from my point of view with different cameras... I'm far from being a driving master (I leave that for @Bram and the RaceDepartment academy ;)) but perhaps those struggling with laps time might pick up some hints from watching it :D. Just a suggestion. Enjoy!

Another epic race last night I enjoyed every twist and turn and can't wait for even more next week bring on the nords!!! :thumbsup: and also a massive thanks to our live stream and commentary as I got into work this morning you got lots of compliments from everyone that watched :thumbsup: excellent work Sir!!!

It takes 2 to make a tango and we danced a perfect one @terrazi :) , also a good figth with my long time racing mate @Allan Ramsbottom :thumbsup:.
I dapped the clutch pedal going out of Druids Bend nearly every lap to gain speed down to Graham Hill Bend,and thats not fuel saving stuff :rolleyes: , so ironically enough I went out of fuel on the last lap in excatly that corner

Well it was strange, as I Qualified 7th, but it started me on 11th, made my way up the pack to 6th and held that, but server reported I finished 11th, but my end result screen said 6th :laugh:

All a bit confusing, but nether the less you missed a fantastic race. You signed up for Mad Mazda Friday :) (tomorrow)

Well it was strange, as I Qualified 7th, but it started me on 11th, made my way up the pack to 6th and held that, but server reported I finished 11th, but my end result screen said 6th :laugh:

This issue seemed to affect both servers. It told me that I'd finished 1st, but I'm pretty sure I was down in 12th or something. I certainly wasn't leading, that's for sure! :confused:

I think it said I finished 6th too. :D I think people had dropped out by the time I saw the pit screen though. I think I qualified in 6th but dropped some places and gained some back, 6th sounded about right though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%