AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys and @Bram

Just to let you know I've swapped with @Daniel Trapp tonight, so he'll be your resident expert on server one :)

Sorry for the last minute, I've only just got home and having something brewing news wise I need to work on ;) Plus I'm knackered and still recovering from a recent opp..

Have fun people!

I wished for more adrenaline last race, I got more adrenaline :) Got a disconnect 30 seconds before green light, started from last place 20 seconds behind... finnished 9th, with some awesome fighting. Great race, guys, thank you!

For some reason I could not use any of my setups or modify full tank fuel, drivetrain, etc. I just got in a car I barely kept within the white lines... I tried to stay away from everybody, hope I did not cause any trouble on Server 1.

Reboot, restart, whatsoever did not work. I had other issues with Crewchief, VR and Audio, but I was able to fix those during practice time. When I found out about the setup, was too late, I could barely make 56 when my average time is across 54... Oh well, it's always about the bad racket...

Simply amazing racing! :thumbsup: Went out early on trying a rather ambitious overtake which didn't work out. Eventually caught up and for the last third of the race had some great battles with @s73 and @Allan Ramsbottom. Not sure where I finished as my results screen said I was 1st! :confused: But who cares? It was great fun! :cool:

For some reason I could not use any of my setups or modify full tank fuel, drivetrain, etc.

@rikirk, The rookie races use fixed setups to keep things simple and even the playing field for all. :)

@rikirk, The rookie races use fixed setups to keep things simple and even the playing field for all. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ross for the follow up. Wish I knew better. The previous race if my short memory does not fault me was with free setup.

Well that was a fantastic race on "server 2", really enjoyed it, and really happy with my result.

Thats to everybody on Server 2, but if the sign up is like this, need to look in to streaming Server 2 as well

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back