AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 6919

God I hate this daylight saving shite, should be banned, we only still have it because the kilt wearers..So the race is 20.00hrs UK time then?
Wondering why your not using BST times for the session's at it always seems to suit more people in more countries.

God I hate this daylight saving shite, should be banned, we only still have it because the kilt wearers..So the race is 20.00hrs UK time then?
Wondering why your not using BST times for the session's at it always seems to suit more people in more countries.
no the race is 21:20 UK time ....rather late !!

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh sorry I meant start of the session not the actual race..Not sure why it can't still be 1900 UK then that brings everyone back in again.

Now I am wondering if the posted time is correct :O_o:
Perfect correct. When it's summer and 35 degrees I am not going to host races directly after dinner. I will be in the sun and race when the sun goes down :)

We have an extra hour of daylight so I am moving my events along accordingly.

Next week the practice will be shortened as I am slowly phasing from a really long practice to a shorter one. All the rookies now have two or three events under their belts and are good to go :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%