AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Count me in! :) By the way, are there any driving assist limitations? Mostly I'm concerned about having to use manual clutch 'cause I have only DFGT available right now. Keep up the good work with this rookie series stuff!

pretty new to the whole online racing system. What is the feasibility of custom skins in these races? Watching the race back on twitch I found it difficult to see which of the many red cars was mine

pretty new to the whole online racing system. What is the feasibility of custom skins in these races? Watching the race back on twitch I found it difficult to see which of the many red cars was mine
Skins are not going to happen on club races as this will stop many people from wanting to sign up due to having to design/download and install skins. The whole idea for this club event is to attract rookies and not scare them away.

Count me in! :) By the way, are there any driving assist limitations? Mostly I'm concerned about having to use manual clutch 'cause I have only DFGT available right now. Keep up the good work with this rookie series stuff!

Thank you mate, you have been added to the race! Welcome )

Re assists I'm not sure. Maybe event organiser @Bram can advise..

I somehow missed the "Rookies" part of the title. Just put me in the reserves in case you need more ppl to fill up the grid then!
Not at all, non-rookies are very welcome too helping the new drivers out :inlove:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%