AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had few issues with the Vive again today with a blank screen for few secs in 3 different instances and once when I was finally able to see the track again (those seconds last forever) I was up in the sky. Took me even more time to find the ctrl+space and get back on the seating position and drive straight. This happens also with AI and always when in close racing with other cars and engaging the FFB in a turn.

Very glad I was able to keep somehow my blind course without hitting anybody and I hope I did not get in the way.

Since Vive support is official up, I've just posted the issue with Kunos and hope it will get fixed by next Wednesday.

Forgot to say, that the first time I pulled the wheel so hard that almost came off and for I had to race off axis for the whole race. Time to get those 2 M6 screws and get rid of the clamp.

I have a suggestion if that's okay :barefoot: I wonder would it be a good idea now AC allows us to have a race 2 and run a reverse grid ((for like a 15min race) could drop practice to 45min) so that the guys at the back get a chance to experience the sharp end of the grid to try and help with the start line nerves and have a go at defending a position what do you think?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%