AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Red Bull Ring National - Monday, May 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up, qualifying will begin in 45 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Thanks for posting the results. I was going to try an beat you to it ; but, mine was goofed up. Thanks @PeyePete!

Yeah, I tried to check it last night and mine was being goofy too, showing two practice sessions and one qualifying session. :O_o: :O_o:

As soon as the race was over, I noticed the countdown timer showing less than a minute to go for another practice, so I exited and moved the race saved file in "outs" to another folder, then came back into AC.
Maybe that made a difference to the two file contents.

As soon as the race was over, I noticed the countdown timer showing less than a minute to go for another practice, so I exited and moved the race saved file in "outs" to another folder, then came back into AC.
Maybe that made a difference to the two file contents.

Yep, that absolutely makes a difference because it keeps "recording" the results as long as the session is going, so if the next practice starts it adds that to the session totals. So, I guess it's good to make a note to jump out of the server to grab the results before the next session starts. :thumbsup:

Server is up, qualifying will begin in 30 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%