• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Rookie...

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by PaulH, Nov 25, 2013.

1. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium

Ratings:
    +836
    Hey all, got the Sim bug lately , been playing Assetto Corsa(fantastic), then picked up Race 07 package. can't believe what a good game that is too. Just racing the AI for now to get used to the tracks.
    Hoping Santa brings me a G27 for xmas to get the full immersion :laugh:

Anyway hope to join in some multiplayer in the next few weeks :thumbsup:

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,730
    Welcome to RD achingfanatic5! You will find other adrenaline fed drivers here to play fairly with. Keep a lookout in the forums and it does sound like you'll be getting one our free Driving Licences soon!

3. Geebaby

Geebaby

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. Built a PC last weekend, picked up the bundle package of this game on steam yesterday for $3.50 and haven't slept yet. Installed one of the setups on this forum just to get a feel for how the car should drive and I must say, this is a big difference from GT5 with a controller.

Will definitely be applying for my License in a coupe weeks once I get to learn the tracks.

Question: If I can beat the AI set to 100 or more would i be competitive online?

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,730
    Geebaby, there's only one way to race :thumbsup:

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    As Dennis says, there's only one way to find out ;)
    We have a good field of drivers with varying ability so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Each race brings a different result, some surprising some not so..... Its a very friendly atmosphere so jump in now and join the fun, learn the tracks as you go along. There is plenty of time in the P1 & P2 sessions to learn the circuit. Oh.... and welcome to RD :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1