1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by PaulH, Nov 25, 2013.

1. PaulH

Premium Member

Hey all, got the Sim bug lately , been playing Assetto Corsa(fantastic), then picked up Race 07 package. can't believe what a good game that is too. Just racing the AI for now to get used to the tracks.
    Hoping Santa brings me a G27 for xmas to get the full immersion :laugh:

Anyway hope to join in some multiplayer in the next few weeks :thumbsup:
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Welcome to RD achingfanatic5! You will find other adrenaline fed drivers here to play fairly with. Keep a lookout in the forums and it does sound like you'll be getting one our free Driving Licences soon!
  3. Same here. Built a PC last weekend, picked up the bundle package of this game on steam yesterday for $3.50 and haven't slept yet. Installed one of the setups on this forum just to get a feel for how the car should drive and I must say, this is a big difference from GT5 with a controller.

Will definitely be applying for my License in a coupe weeks once I get to learn the tracks.

Question: If I can beat the AI set to 100 or more would i be competitive online?
  4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Geebaby, there's only one way to race :thumbsup:
  5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

As Dennis says, there's only one way to find out ;)
    We have a good field of drivers with varying ability so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Each race brings a different result, some surprising some not so..... Its a very friendly atmosphere so jump in now and join the fun, learn the tracks as you go along. There is plenty of time in the P1 & P2 sessions to learn the circuit. Oh.... and welcome to RD :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1