Roof rack [PLUGIN]

3D Models Roof rack [PLUGIN] v. 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MartyTheGamer submitted a new resource:

Roof rack - A practical roof rack for you Satsuma

So you've filled the trunk, rear and passenger seat with beer, but you still think you would like to transport more in one go? Well this is the mod for you! It adds a practical roof rack to the Satsuma for all of your baggage hauling needs.

View attachment 198108
View attachment 198109

HOW TO INSTALL:
Install the latest version of MSCLoader (Can be found at...

Read more about this resource...

You can install an older version of MSCLoader to use it until I figure something out.

Don't want to, the new one allows returning to menu and back to playing, without quitting to reload stuff.
The MSLoader dev posted that if devs need help fixing their plugins to 0.3, they can contact him

piotrulos said:
If your mod is broken in 0.3 and you don't know how to fix it, feel free to ask me in PM with your problem. (there was some api changes)

You might already know this, but I'd like to be redundant just to make sure =)

I'll patiently (though ferociously tapping F5 through the day) for the update of your great mod

You can install an older version of MSCLoader to use it until I figure something out.

What problem do you have? In most of broken mods the problem was to change ModLoader.ModsFolder to ModLoader.GetModAssetsFolder(this) and move your assets to Assets folder.
This is the easiest way to get mod up and running again. Next you can move from your custom obj importer to LoadAssets.LoadOBJ function.

What problem do you have? In most of broken mods the problem was to change ModLoader.ModsFolder to ModLoader.GetModAssetsFolder(this) and move your assets to Assets folder.
This is the easiest way to get mod up and running again. Next you can move from your custom obj importer to LoadAssets.LoadOBJ function.

Thing is I just didn't really do the scripting by myself and I haven't had much time to look at it. Thanks though, I'll try that (I have some idea of how scripting works) and if not I'll contact the guy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 140 13.9%