1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The AC Racing Club needs a few helping members who would love to become staff. Click here for more information.

Tracks Rockingham ISSC 0.15

Rockingham, UK, ISSC layout by Reference92

1. Reference92 submitted a new resource:

Rockingham ISSC - Rockingham, UK, ISSC layout by Reference92

Read more about this resource...

2. Very promising initial release.

Bonus points for:
    working map
    working fastlane.ai
    country tag in correct ISO format

Double bonus points for:
    pitlane.ai

• Like Like x 2
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Member Premium Member

Thank you.
    Downloaded last night, looking forward giving it a go today.
    Thanks again,

Paul

4. Very good track downloaded last night ,raced most of our cars around it till early morning
    thanks you for a super cool track:thumbsup:

5. Lovely work, i have dabbled with the AC Editor to convert some of my Tracks into AC, but im having trouble with the scale as AC seems to be oversized for my meshes i made in 3DS Max, also i cannot stop the Cars from falling through the tarmac, a bit frustrating...maybe someone can help!...cheers!

6. Reference92 updated Rockingham ISSC with a new update entry:

Version 0.15

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

Dead? :(

8. Um, I'd say yes. Why dig up a thread that's been dead for over a year?

9. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium Member

Perhaps he's been waiting patiently for news this whole time.

10. this track was defo a keeper, hope this is alive and kicking still. :cautious:

11. Not completely dead; I'll admit very much paused for about 6+ months now. Life has been a bit complicated and free time has shrunk to nil. Then I made the mistake of using the little time across multiple projects (Rookie error!). To be honest though I hope I get back to it soon - Moving house in few weeks and this will make my commute 2+hrs less a day! Yippee, free time = AC time!
    Sometimes it takes a nudge to let the author/artist know its not forgotten about :) Also I'm sorry that its been a year :( (in shock that a yr has passed!)
    Sorry to disappoint but V1.0 won't be released tomorrow after months of behind the scenes progress.
    Thank you, although racing on it now I feel its only in my own collection because I made it. Quality in AC mod tracks has taken leaps and bounds since my last release, and I can tell that there is some clear talent out there in the community.

• Like Like x 5