Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubix has rigged the installers with viruses. as i installed it i got about 15 warnings about viruses. and when i tried to talk to him about it he blocked me. DO NOT TRUST HIM. INSTALL MODS MANUALLY IF U REALLY WANT THEM. idk what viruses they were. Trojans, Keyloggers hell maybe even Wanacry. Who knows

• Deleted member 254134

Kubix has rigged the installers with viruses. as i installed it i got about 15 warnings about viruses. and when i tried to talk to him about it he blocked me. DO NOT TRUST HIM. INSTALL MODS MANUALLY IF U REALLY WANT THEM. idk what viruses they were. Trojans, Keyloggers hell maybe even Wanacry. Who knows
What the ****?? Ask other 1k people which downloaded my mod..

• Deleted member 254134

Sending me weird exe installers in middle of night which try get access to my system is not liked by me so i blocked you because i dont keep faggots near me

• Deleted member 254134

Im still getting an issue of not being able to remove any files from the .rar that are the .exe installers, but the files,txts and folders move fine, any help possible would be great
Most of issues are caused by anti viruses softwares

I know this probably isn't the right place (sorry in advance!) but do you happen to have a save game that has the car assembled with all the right parts?

• Deleted member 254134

Hey
The installer crashes constantly. after i select the map of my summer car data with the assets inside and i klick on OK, that it instantly crash. it says "The program is not responding, do you want to close or wait." i tryd other maps as well but it doesnt work.

and the second problem, i have to deactivate my virus scanner couse it says its a virus. do you know what it can be?? the "virus" is: win32:malware-gen

Hi!

Really cool mod! Just got into modding the game, seems like MSC will grow into a big modding game from the looks of it!
What I am wondering, you did a tutorial on how to install your mod on your channel, but you only showed how to use the installers as well as where the sound file and .dll files should go with MSCLoader. There's a folder with the raw files for manual installation. I would like if you took the time to show how to install at least the supercharger mod manually. And if there are external programs needed you could link them in the video description.

• Deleted member 254134

Hey
The installer crashes constantly. after i select the map of my summer car data with the assets inside and i klick on OK, that it instantly crash. it says "The program is not responding, do you want to close or wait." i tryd other maps as well but it doesnt work.

and the second problem, i have to deactivate my virus scanner couse it says its a virus. do you know what it can be?? the "virus" is: win32:malware-gen
did you placed installers into My Summer Car folder?

• Deleted member 254134

Hi!

Really cool mod! Just got into modding the game, seems like MSC will grow into a big modding game from the looks of it!
What I am wondering, you did a tutorial on how to install your mod on your channel, but you only showed how to use the installers as well as where the sound file and .dll files should go with MSCLoader. There's a folder with the raw files for manual installation. I would like if you took the time to show how to install at least the supercharger mod manually. And if there are external programs needed you could link them in the video description.
well thats good idea and i will do that in day or two probably :)

did you placed installers into My Summer Car folder?
I tryd it in the "my summer car" folder and "mysummercar_Data" folder but idk if its a problem from win 10 or the installer couse i have this too with other mods. and other people with win10 have the same problem as me. but i have still the virus warning.

I tryd it in the "my summer car" folder and "mysummercar_Data" folder but idk if its a problem from win 10 or the installer couse i have this too with other mods. and other people with win10 have the same problem as me. but i have still the virus warning.

Ive tryd to change the compatability (if i type it right) to win vista, 7,8 and 10 but it all wont work so its not windows as far as i can conclude.

Why woud he make a mod with a virus. i think this mod takes days to make. and then he put a vuris in?? i have virus warnings as well. but i not realy think this i a virus bro. But its still weard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%