Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

Thats the same what happens to me. Tried it multiple times, even re-installed the game. But still crashes after hitting "Continue"
Did you put installers into game folder? Btw mod is not updated yet so dont try my mod on newest update 20.06.2017

• Deleted member 254134

Hello From Greece and Congrats for the Great Mod i will give Feedback when i post this....So the first time i install it it was just fine everything was working just fine.....when i install the Experemental My Game When i start it Crashed....I take the risk and i Delete the Game and Start All over again but i have the same problem the Game Crashed...What you think the problem is?
Kind Regards
Problem is people dont reading describtion dude

• Deleted member 254134

Thats the same what happens to me. Tried it multiple times, even re-installed the game. But still crashes after hitting "Continue"
Are you trying to run it on 20.06.2017 update?

• Deleted member 254134

i turned completly off and it keeps says has stopped working
On what version you trying to install it? Did you put installers into My Summer Car folder?

Hello thank you for the mod big fan

I have only instaled the superchager and engine sounds what is this ?
On the the latest version I also used the mod installer for the plug ins

pAX5rah.jpg

And the game crashed when I save/exit.

thank you

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Hello thank you for the mod big fan

I have only instaled the superchager and engine sounds what is this ?
On the the latest version I also used the mod installer for the plug ins

pAX5rah.jpg

And the game crashed when I save/exit.

thank you
you cant run on experimental beta

Did you put the installers in the root folder of the game where mysummercar.exe is?

Download the mod and try it again when Kubix updates the mod, the Rocketsuma mod isn't updated for the current version of the game yet, but he's working on updating it.

i dont have the mods folder so i cant install the supercharger
You need to install My summer car mod loader search for it on here :D
then just create the mod folder in the same location as the video tutorial

And apologies I cannot read lol !

Thank you for the mod

For people using it on the latest update if you just want the supercharger like me all you need to do is install My summer car mod loader then create a mod folder and only put the SuperchargerPower.dll in that folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back