Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this error:
MIcrosoft Visual C++ Runntime lybrary
Runtime error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the aplication's support team for more information.
It crashes with the custom engine sounds. What must I do to resolve the problem?

• Deleted member 254134

I get this error:
MIcrosoft Visual C++ Runntime lybrary
Runtime error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the aplication's support team for more information.
It crashes with the custom engine sounds. What must I do to resolve the problem?
explain me what you have done

I installed the custom engine sounds with the installer and i coppied the engine sounds.resource to mysummercar_Data. I also coppied the 2 plugins to the mods folder and have modloader installed. My game crashes everytime but if i completely delete my game and install the other installers like the wing installer it dont crash. Must i download the visual c ++ drivers to fix the problem?

• Deleted member 254134

I installed the custom engine sounds with the installer and i coppied the engine sounds.resource to mysummercar_Data. I also coppied the 2 plugins to the mods folder and have modloader installed. My game crashes everytime but if i completely delete my game and install the other installers like the wing installer it dont crash. Must i download the visual c ++ drivers to fix the problem?
Your error looks like problem with scripts but installer breaks game thats really strange, do you have newest update of game and also this mod?(you cant have experimental test branch enebled)

• Deleted member 254134

My problem was that I had experimental test branch enabled. The mod works now but i hear both the new and old engine sound is it normal?
sure its not, did you installed engine sounds.exe and placed engine sounds.resource to mysummercar_Data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back