Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i figured out what is crashing my game and it was the supercharger i tested each one after i made single installers and it turned out the supercharger need fixing so i'm running without supercharger damn :( at least i still have the supercharger sounds

Sorry to hear it over and over.
Does the single installer refer to installing with "Rocketsuma 0.7 By Kubix.exe"?

Or are you calling "installing dat data of" Files for manual installation "in" AssetsBundleExtractor "as a single installer?

Currently there is a problem with installing "Rocketsuma 0.7 By Kubix.exe".

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.png
    2.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 180
Sorry to hear it over and over.
Does the single installer refer to installing with "Rocketsuma 0.7 By Kubix.exe"?

Or are you calling "installing dat data of" Files for manual installation "in" AssetsBundleExtractor "as a single installer?

Currently there is a problem with installing "Rocketsuma 0.7 By Kubix.exe".
the crashing is from the supercharger kubix needs to fix it i did testing and made single installers for me and i installed the supercharger tested went to quit then crashed everything else works

• Deleted member 254134

What , i have the mod installed but the supercharger doesnt apear look
you got supercharger there...just when i was creating installer i forgot to install transform files

How do I uninstall the mod? I'm doing so because I found the car was tedious to drive. Good mod though.
what i do is delete sharedassets 1, 2 and 3 and delete level 2 also the .bak files then right click on my summer car in your library click properties click local files then verify integrity of game files (note after doing it you have to reinstall modloader)

• Deleted member 254134

what i do is delete sharedassets 1, 2 and 3 and delete level 2 also the .bak files then right click on my summer car in your library click properties click local files then verify integrity of game files (note after doing it you have to reinstall modloader)
Deleting backups...i need to record one more tutorial lol because it might look complicated when you would read that but actually reinstalling game by backups take 1 minute

• Deleted member 254134

lol you take your time to create them it took me like 2 hours to do all for me after asking you about some questions on youtube
Im working on my secound project for mod contest so i dont really have much time

Thanks for the advice.

How can I get a single installer with improved supercharger part for Bostontexas 911 like?
i don't how to fix the supercharger that is what kubix has to fix not me and kubix uploaded a video on manual install and a installer tutorial so i put them together and made installers for myself kubix messed up somewhere cause the supercharger is missing the belt and the blower pulley which i think is what is making the crashing EDIT: i had typos i had to fix i am tired because it is late at night

• Deleted member 254134

i don't how to fix the supercharger that is what kubix has to fix not me and kubix uploaded a video on manual install and a installer tutorial so i put them together and made installers for myself kubix messed up somewhere cause the supercharger is missing the belt and the blower pulley which i think is what is making the crashing EDIT: i had typos i had to fix i am tired because it is late at night
yes i messed somehow transform files and probably replaced wrong files and when you installing them you installing wrong files and game crashes :( i need to rework supercharger ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back