Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubix i can't install the rocketsuma with the setups i turn off my windows defender and it keep says has stopped working what can i do ?

• Deleted member 254134

Kubix i can't install the rocketsuma with the setups i turn off my windows defender and it keep says has stopped working what can i do ?
are you sure its completly turned off? some antiviruses run in background and its difficult to recognize it

Hello From Greece and Congrats for the Great Mod i will give Feedback when i post this....So the first time i install it it was just fine everything was working just fine.....when i install the Experemental My Game When i start it Crashed....I take the risk and i Delete the Game and Start All over again but i have the same problem the Game Crashed...What you think the problem is?
Kind Regards

One or multiple mods that affect shared assets 1 has a weird glitch where it turns everything pink and I cant even get past the menu, I restored to the newest backup of shared assets and it helped, ill have pics and more information as I progress investigating

Here is What is my prob after i install them
20170619201853_1.jpg
20170619201942_1.jpg
20170619201951_1.jpg
20170619201956_1.jpg
20170619202004_1.jpg
20170619202018_1.jpg
20170619202023_1.jpg

This happens when I have the entire pack installed. . . (see attachment) Also when i install sparco . exe it gets locked in a never ending loading loop, and when i install rocketsuma register plates . exe it makes the loading into game take in excess of five minutes when it only took seconds before

Attachments

• 0619171304-1.jpg
    0619171304-1.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Deleted member 254134

This happens when I have the entire pack installed. . . (see attachment) Also when i install sparco . exe it gets locked in a never ending loading loop, and when i install rocketsuma register plates . exe it makes the loading into game take in excess of five minutes when it only took seconds before
What version of game you got? Do you have original game bought from steam? Did you had any mods installed before?
It looks like one of main files got corrupted

Yah I have the bought version and its the 03,06,2017 update and i have the unbranded grill and the wheel pack and mscmodloader and msctuner, grab anything, trashcan, third person and the teleport mod installed, I don't have very good internet so i can't update the game every time there's an update so my version is a little old until I can update

What does the watanabe exe change in the game, also the problems I've noticed so far is rocketsuma register plates makes the game take forever to load, sparco causes it to crash in an unending loading screen loop and supercharger corrupts my shared assets files, I really like the ones that have worked without problem so far and I know it took a lot of hard work to do, so I wanna say thanks for the mods that work and is there anything I can do about the ones that didn't work?

• Deleted member 254134

What does the watanabe exe change in the game, also the problems I've noticed so far is rocketsuma register plates makes the game take forever to load, sparco causes it to crash in an unending loading screen loop and supercharger corrupts my shared assets files, I really like the ones that have worked without problem so far and I know it took a lot of hard work to do, so I wanna say thanks for the mods that work and is there anything I can do about the ones that didn't work?
newest update is from 29.05.2017.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years