Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

tell me why its rice

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 254134

Just because Toplessgun made rims separeted with tires my wheels are ****ed and i have no idea how to fix them so rocketsuma will not longer be updated. These people which was waiting for update im so sorry but i cant fix it in any way right now.

• Deleted member 254134

Just because Toplessgun made rims separeted with tires my wheels are ****ed and i have no idea how to fix them so rocketsuma will not be longer updated. These people which was waiting for update im so sorry but i cant fix it in any way right now.

because you downloaded ricer ****, which even doesn't work dude

Whoa, rood much? You must've had some sort of interest given that you're here, lmao. In all honesty I don't care for it either, but you don't have to be an asshat about it.

how to uninstall

How do?...

If you want the simple answer, delete system32. It's found in your C:\Windows folder, in case you didn't know.

If you have the mod installed, normally you just do the same steps it takes to install the mod, just backwards. Deleting and restoring any overwritten files. I'm not sure what version of the game this mod works for, but if you're on an old version update to the latest, even experimental if you want. If you don't own the game I'd suggest you buy it!

It's unfortunate, I don't know what happened but someone rubbed @Kubix the wrong way and they don't want to update their mods. I think they're frustrated that their work wasn't appreciated, though that might not be the case anymore since there was an update planned for this. They've posted:

Just because Toplessgun made rims separeted with tires my wheels are ****ed and i have no idea how to fix them so rocketsuma will not longer be updated. These people which was waiting for update im so sorry but i cant fix it in any way right now.

A lot of time and effort goes into modeling/scripting, let alone getting it all to work with the game. People don't tend to realize that, and will complain about every little thing. Making any sort of mod for this game is difficult because it's always updating and changing almost every day/week if you're on the experimental. So to keep up with the changes especially with models is extremely difficult. I hope you understand this.

As to @Kubix I hope you figure out the issue with the wheels! Don't let it deter you from doing what you want! I'm sure you'll figure it out soon, provided you get time! Best of luck to you my friend and thanks again for letting me use that wunderbaum model!

Last edited:
mod-edit: you can take a full month off from this forum to cool down. This is the final time out. The next one will be permanent. Time to start to behave..

• Deleted member 254134

mod-edit: you can take a full month off from this forum to cool down. This is the final time out. The next one will be permanent. Time to start to behave..
Start respecting others... I did nothing to you and YES when you say rest in xxx you dont respect me and more interesting is you dont have any reason for that. I hope you will get banned . If you wont leave me alone explain what you want from me. I really want to know what i did to you because i have no idea to be honest

Work in progress, on experimental branch:), even got the wheels working, but still not complete.
10/10 to the author/creator, hope he updates it soon:)
rocketpartly.png

Whoa man, what is your problem?

I simply pointed out that you made an ass out of yourself, and you decided to do it again. Good job, but I've been there before, we all have. But to be belligerent for no reason is absolutely ridiculous, quit posting here if you don't like the content. Did your mother never teach you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?". Common sense knowledge you learn at a young age, you know now.

As for your hostile replies, I reported both of them and I hope a mod removes your posts. There's no need for that here, at all. I hope you understand, and that there's no hard feelings. You should really reflect upon this and better yourself as a person.

Also, just so you know. At the end of the day, this is most likely a privately owned site, and the mods/admins of racedepartment.com decide what goes. That should be common sense if you've been on the Internet for any extended period of time. So in reality you can say whatever you want, providing it's within reason to the rules posted on the site. I just go by common sense, and I don't think I'm breaking any rules by stating that you're being rude and now belligerent. However I am kind of drawing this on, therefore this will be my only response to you @Flat0ut, I'd suggest you read the rules/terms of service here.

Thanks for your time, and have a great night/day to whomever that might reads this. :)

(edit) I've also added Flat0ut to my ignore list, you can do it by going to their profile. I don't think that they have anything constructive to say anyhow.

• Deleted member 254134

Thanks to admin who banned this guy, great job!

Wow, going to PM the admin who dealt with you last time. Fairly certain you just got IP perm banned, you can't have multiple accounts(let alone bypassing your ban). I was as nice to you as possible and you just come back to be as asshat again. Apparently you didn't learn, that's unfortunate. Have fun (most likely) never coming to the site again @Flat0ut2, you tarnish the reputation of a good game by having that name. Might actually play Flatout at my next lan party :geek:
User Accounts
  • It is strictly forbidden for users to hold more than one account for RaceDepartment.com without express permission of an administrator.
  • Second accounts made without permission will be banned without warning.

Sorry for the inconvenience, some people just don't learn. Hope you have a great day/night to whomever that reads this! :D

Last edited:
1) You dont have provement that im flat0ut (completely different ip)
2) Stop disagreeing like kid with emoticons
3) This guy kubix treats me same way so i dont know why i shouldn't
Thats pretty all, i also stopped because there is more like him. He was also member of discord channel and Admin told him to get me bad ratings (same as TreAn).

Last edited:
Thats pretty all, i also stopped because there is more like him. He was also member of discord channel and Admin told him to get me bat ratings (same as TreAn).

I'm not going to waste my time on you... This will be my only response. We'll see what an Admin thinks, it's pretty obvious it's the same person... Whatever happened to you on another completely separate platform is irrelevant here at least in my opinion. You should take that up with them on that said platform, not on the site. I've told you to read the terms of service, there's a mutual respect rule. Telling someone that their work is "ricer ****" and to "rest in piss" is A. Immature, B. Disrespectful and C. Breaks the said mutual respect rule. I suggest you drop whatever grudge you have and move on. Get back to the topic at hand, which is making mods for My Summer Car. If you want somewheres to bitch, I'd suggest reddit or the youtube comments section, not racedepartment.com.

Thanks, I hope you eventually understand.

(edit) With you mentioning discord I decided to launch it and search your name in the MSC discord. All that comes up is people agreeing that you're a troll and multiple bans from the bot/moderators. Do you honestly have nothing better to do? Come on... I just took 5 screen-shots of everything I found on discord and I'm going to send it to the Admin @Andrew. You're known for making alt accounts, trolling, and worse of all using a pirated version of the game. The developer of AMISTECH games should sue you. I hope your content gets removed from the site, as it was made with a pirated version, that you then entered into a mod contest and the dev found out... Bravo, you're really smart... That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell...

Last edited:
Thats pretty all, i also stopped because there is more like him. He was also member of discord channel and Admin told him to get me bat ratings (same as TreAn).

What I've found you harass people everywhere. STOP IT. You are too annoying. You got banned from official MSC discord server because you pirated MSC. Then you act like kid and spammed server with alt accounts. https://gyazo.com/dfb36bc3d2175040046653a2f46ffa86

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Thats pretty all, i also stopped because there is more like him. He was also member of discord channel and Admin told him to get me bad ratings (same as TreAn).
Wait what?? Show me any proof because i dont remember i was threating you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back