Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

Here, I've uploaded this short video showing what my Rocketsuma looks like. I'm running UPDATE 31.07.2017 of the game (on Steam obviously, no experimental betas) and you can see the wide rally wheels as well as the wide body kit. I forgot to start the car so you could hear the modded engine sound too! I guess this is what the mod is supposed to look like, right?
Where did your intercooler go? Did you modified racing carb mesh or motorparts_atlas texture?

• Deleted member 254134

But what you mean by "problem" is that it doesn't work as it should or that its skin is just black? (I think the GReddy logo is gone but it is your mod anyways) I also installed the GTA 5 license plates instead :)
I cant see your intercooler at all but maybe its just black

• Deleted member 254134

Is this mod still not compatible with Experimental update?
the thing is after every update files changing PathID numbers and mods are broken after that because installers are replacing wrong files because they got other PathID numbers BUT if you want this or every other mod on experimental just install it MANUALLY after every update. I saw few times even 5 updates per day on experimental.. have fun.

uploader swears its not a virus but the truth is that it is a virus embedded within a mod with Trojan software. even after deleting this mod i've had problems with virus threats on my pc, after investigating I found that all of them had been from within a file named rocketsuma. (this is after its supposedly been deleted)

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. MODDER IS A LIAR
P.S KUBIX I'm not just an amateur P.C user and I know how to create mods so don't try claiming I don't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!

• Deleted member 254134

uploader swears its not a virus but the truth is that it is a virus embedded within a mod with Trojan software. even after deleting this mod i've had problems with virus threats on my pc, after investigating I found that all of them had been from within a file named rocketsuma. (this is after its supposedly been deleted)

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. MODDER IS A LIAR
P.S KUBIX I'm not just an amateur P.C user and I know how to create mods so don't try claiming I don't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!
shut up and install it manually instead of picking up easier way, i did installers just because i wanted to make it avalible for not modders to get it working and i got even really nice review from one of my mod users (use scroll lol) that its safe and its only detecting it as virus (as all installers made by unity assets bundle extractor, you can check it out by yourself by creating one if you dont belive me) but its fine. I think after deleting my mod it was still detecting virus because i can see sometimes running my installers in system processes even after rebooting my pc so that might be problem. So... dont call me liar you ****ing **** untill you will use your really small brain and use scroll to get into some informations and just because of people like you i stopped modding and im keeping my mods for myself. **** off... i just wanted to help but if you see my help as LIES i dont ****ing care about anyone anymore. Thats my last words on calling me: hacker, liar, giving viruses **** or whatever else, i will not repeat myself thousands of times. Im done.

• Deleted member 254134

Mod will not be longer updated because people just dont want it by calling me liar. Thats all for people which liked my mod

Mod will not be longer updated because people just dont want it by calling me liar. Thats all for people which liked my mod

I've had this mod for a couple of weeks now. It runs flawlessly, no trojan or viruses have been detected by my antivirus and I also use SpyHunter (malware detector) I run weekly scans. No threats have been detected.
Don't let one single negative comment affect you. If they think it's unsafe, they can simply not download it. No one is forced to!

• Deleted member 254134

I've had this mod for a couple of weeks now. It runs flawlessly, no trojan or viruses have been detected by my antivirus and I also use SpyHunter (malware detector) I run weekly scans. No threats have been detected.
Don't let one single negative comment affect you. If they think it's unsafe, they can simply not download it. No one is forced to!
Thing is he is not single guy, there is planty of this kind of haters on me already, people which dont think and dont read anything about my mod they just see its detected as virus and its over they dont think why its doing that, they dont care about my warning in describtion, they dont care about positive reviews where normal players are using it without problems but you cant explain to that brainless idiots becase they want attention i guess.

1 of the Trojans my computer found said rocketsuma.exe tried to modify the contents of c:/windows/win32
WHY WOULD IT NEED TO ACCESS WINDOWS FILES?????????? (ALSO THIS WAS AFTER I DELETED IT)
I am aware that mods can accidentally trigger false virus warning due to how they replace files BUT THEY ONLY ACCESS GAME FILES NOT WINDOWS FILES!!!!!!!!
OH BTW I HAVE U.A.B.E AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT GOBSHITE

• Deleted member 254134

1 of the Trojans my computer found said rocketsuma.exe tried to modify the contents of c:/windows/win32
WHY WOULD IT NEED TO ACCESS WINDOWS FILES?????????? (ALSO THIS WAS AFTER I DELETED IT)
I am aware that mods can accidentally trigger false virus warning due to how they replace files BUT THEY ONLY ACCESS GAME FILES NOT WINDOWS FILES!!!!!!!!
OH BTW I HAVE U.A.B.E AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT GOBSHITE
If you dont understand do what i said before, make installer yourself and if av will not delete it just after you created it you should get error on it. It wanted access to Windows maybe becase it blocked mod? Dont ask me i just created installer with tool which is not mine so i have no idea how it works exacly

omg you are dumb. there is absolutely NO REASON for a mod to access or modify the contents of any windows files. the reason mods can get mistaken for a virus is because of how they access and modify the contents of folders is the same as a virus. the difference between them is a mod will only change game files, a virus changes windows files.
ALSO I am creating my own mod and I only downloaded yours and a few others for ideas. I used the easier install method for this reason with them all (that was possible). some of them originally flagged as unsafe but your mod is the only 1 that has caused me problems and that has ACTUALLY HAD A VIRUS

• Deleted member 254134

omg you are dumb. there is absolutely NO REASON for a mod to access or modify the contents of any windows files. the reason mods can get mistaken for a virus is because of how they access and modify the contents of folders is the same as a virus. the difference between them is a mod will only change game files, a virus changes windows files.
ALSO I am creating my own mod and I only downloaded yours and a few others for ideas. I used the easier install method for this reason with them all (that was possible). some of them originally flagged as unsafe but your mod is the only 1 that has caused me problems and that has ACTUALLY HAD A VIRUS
Im not dumb im just tired of talking with people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years