Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
FSdZL53.jpg

Welcome to Season 4 of the Rock, Paper Scissors tournament. Defending Champion Steven Poirier will hope to defend his title, but his opponents have raised their game.

Can all votes be sent by PM to me, either stating Rock, Paper or Scissors. For the group stages, 1 vote must be sent, but when you reach the knockout stages, send 3 votes so in the event of a draw it keep things running a bit smoother.

Scissors beat Paper

Paper
beats Rock

Rock
beats Scissors

The prize for the top 3 finishers is a place in the Hall of Fame.

Seedings
1: Steven Poirier
2: Rami Saidy
3: Fred Owen
4: oldwolf

Enjoy and happy selecting.

Competitors
the_sigman
Steven Poirier (1)
oldwolf (4)
Alexander Macdonald
Omer Said
Marcel Purschke
Rami Saidy (2)
Tapio Rinneaho
Florin Diaconescu
Aidan Keranen
Ben Herbert
Bradley Vanian
Fred Owen (3)
kedy89
Benutzername
Mohammed Abidi

Last edited:
What are the seedings and the numbers in brackets? ;)
They are the top 4 finishers from Season 3. oldwolf takes 4th seed because I am not competing and he lost to Steven. The seedings are useful for the group stages. If I do 4 groups, each seed is put in a different group, If I do 2 groups, 1 and 3 will be in one and 2 and 4 will be in the other. It's just something different.

They are the top 4 finishers from Season 3. oldwolf takes 4th seed because I am not competing and he lost to Steven. The seedings are useful for the group stages. If I do 4 groups, each seed is put in a different group, If I do 2 groups, 1 and 3 will be in one and 2 and 4 will be in the other. It's just something different.

Nice idea ;)

Well to be honest I don't think that it is a good idea, because in the place of oldwolf anyone of Alex, Tapio, and Omer could be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back