Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're stuck with only ten players, I think I'd rather place all of you into one group. Play everyone twice for 18 games, top 4 go to playoffs. We could still have two groups of five, but I think I would increase it to playing everyone 3 times and the other group once...that would be 17 games. Playoffs would be top two from each group.

We currently have 11 participants, which means I will be participating with a random team making random selections. (See updated rules). I would prefer to have two groups of 6 but this may not be seen as "fair" because one of the groups will have the random team. The solution would be to simply put all into one group. If we have two groups, I will play all teams of the same group twice, and each team from the other group once, for a total of 16 games (or play three times for 21 games). If there is one group of 12, then we would have 22 games. Once this is all final and I get some input from you guys, I will finalise the rules and send out PMs to all participants this afternoon.

No matter if 1 or 2 groups, I wouldn't add the random team. If 2 groups, just make 5 and 6 teams, with 1 team of the smaller group being without play each matchday.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I'm still working out some things with the spreadsheets, but help is on the way.
I've listed myself as the manager for Zimbabwe to make it an even number of teams so we don't have any byes. Two games with every team means a total of 22 games.
As soon as I get the spreadsheets worked out, I'll be moving this along as soon as I can. Hopefully we'll have our first match before the end of the week.

I'm keeping with theme.. I'll be... Liberia !
weah-ballon-dor.jpg

My captain George and me will rockpaperscissor your asses :sneaky:

flag-button-round-250.png

Round One of RPS Season 23 begins NOW!

Here are the match-ups:

Fixture 1 Matchup.jpg
Send your selections via PM by 2100GMT, 11 Sept 2017. No reminders will be provided.

ok no worries, i forget how much of a pain excel is
Is ok...I tried my best by matching the national team colours with the names, but even that got screwy. I can't imagine Jordan and S Korea actually playing a match both wearing red, but that's the price we pay to make this a little easier on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%