Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wins a win, you haven't lost a game in a while either ;)

I've messaged andy Monday, He hasn't got back to me yet, but I may be taking over the team. Otherwise every team who faces Ferrari are just going to get a win and I understand he's busy right now.
Not the first time he's gone awol

If you do so, please let me know inbefore, so that I can send you some NEW choices. Or send it to another User here...... ;) ;) ;)

Will do mate. Isettas have already faced ferrari twice this season and you won't be playing them again so all should be good :)

If I was to takeover I'd send my picks to three other people ;)

With that being said, If anyone knows of someone else who wants to join and fill in for Andy tag em ;)

Caliper Division Tightens Up, 4 Wins for Saab

game15.jpg

A lot of draws for game 15 of the season as teams faced off against teams of the opposing division, along with three wins by default.

Saab defeat Commodores in a 2-1 win. Saab climb up to third in the Catback points whilst Holden Commodores continue to struggle and are now drawn on points with the I-Thrusts.

Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrusts managed to salvage a draw against Lambourghini getting a goal in their fifth pick, meaning they have now caught Holden and challenge for the top position in the caliper division.

P45’s win by default and the three points takes them up to 3rd in their division, La Ferrari now have their 7th loss by default this season and it looks impossible for them to break into the playoffs at this point.

standingsaftergame16_A.jpg

standingsaftergame16_B.jpg

Big Game 16

sched_game16.jpg

5 games remaining in the regular season and players will need some extra luck in order to get those all needed points if they're to make it to the playoffs!

Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrusts VS Holden Commodores - Huge game for these two teams. Holden have been up top all season long, but have found no luck recently which sees them lose their point lead and are now tied with the I-Thrusts!

BMW Isettas VS Ford GT90's - Another big game as the two top teams of Catback Division clash, whilst BMW has a three point advantage, a win from Ford could see that point lead come down to 1!

Ariel Atoms VS Mercedes AMG GT - Both teams are fighting for the last playoff position with 29 points each!

New Ferrari Manager

Andy still has not replied so therefore I am taking action into my own hands.

Due to the high inactivity of the team I will now be taking control of the Ferrari La Ferrari's. I will send my picks to two other players immediately after posting results of a game.

--- 5 Games Left, 3 Days to make your picks! ---

• Deleted member 161052

We should pick up another important result.

I-Thrusts Win Against Holden, Porsche Up To 5th

game16.jpg

The Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrusts have dethroned Holden from the 1st position after the Commodores can’t find any traction since the start of the second half of the season. The I-Thrusts sit 2 points ahead.

Three teams in the top half of the Caliper Division stand on 32 points, and whilst the Atoms lost their game against Mercedes, they and the Corvettes still stand a good chance of making the playoffs. Whilst Renault and Leyland are 4 points behind there is still a chance for them, however it all depends on these last few games, so the pressure is on.

BMW lost by default against the GT90’s and taking the three points Ford stand at the top of the Catback Division with 36.

Porsche get lucky again and win by default taking them up in the points, passing Lambourghini and are drawn on points with The Almeras, who lost their game to the 9000’s in a 3-2 victory for Saab.

Ferrari finally win a game, although by default, breaking their losing streak of 6 loses.

standingsaftergame17_A.jpg

standingsaftergame17_B.jpg

Game 17 (4 Games Left)

sched_game17.jpg

Ariel Atoms VS Chevrolet Corvettes - Both teams are tied for points with 30 each, whichever side wins will get them a few points closer to the last playoff spot.

Leyland Minis VS Holden Commodores - Can the Minis capitalise on the poor form Holden has seen recently and cause further heartbreak? If Leyland were to lose it looks like their playoff hopes could be over, huge pressure for the minis.

Saab 9000’s VS BMW Isettas - Saab have been on an absolute storm recently and currently hold a 5 win streak, some great momentum coming from their side. BMW will seek to avoid any further mistakes this season, get a win, and hope Ford suffer misfortune so they can get back to the top of the table.

=== 4 games left ===

Sorry for the late upload, life got in the way a bit.
Please make sure you have made your picks in order to avoid a loss by default, its shaping up to be a good end to the season. Cheers :thumbsup:

Saabs Winstreak Shutdown, P45’s Move To Second

game17_copy.jpg

After an unfortunate error for BMW last week they came out in top form against the Saab 9000’s scoring four goals, being there best game of the season since Game 7 when they won 4-1 to the Corvettes. Saab’s glorious winstreak came to an end, however still sit third in the points, and two points ahead of fifth place Porsche 911 Turbos.

Ford GT90’s Lose To Nissan putting Ford back down to second in the points with 37.

The Atoms and Corvettes were fighting to stay in contention for a playoff spot in the Caliper Division, with both teams taking 2 points from the 1-1 draw.

standingsaftergame17_A_copy.jpg

standingsaftergame17_B_copy.jpg

Game 18 (3 Games to Go)

With Mercedes’ loss and Leylands draw, it still sees the minis are still able to make it to the playoffs. However chances look very slim with only three games left.

The Isettas are the first team to be locked into the playoffs, however i doubt they'll be easier on their opponents!

sched_game18.jpg

--- 3 Games to go, deadline 3 days ---​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%