Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. Laptop is in the repair shop and I'll get it back next weekend. I have the schedule on the laptop but to keep the game going and not delay any longer I'll work out the next few games, presentation might not be as charming, but it'll have to do. I will post game 11 matchups tomorrow, cheers :thumbsup:

https://www.twitch.tv/racedepartment

12 hours race starts in 2 min.........ooops....advertising....damnit...now someone will report me.... ; ) ; )
Time to wield the banhammer
633645003725135464.jpg

Second Half of RPS Gets Underway!

Screenshot_20170404_190336_1.jpg

After a longer break than planned the second half of RPS gets underway with game 11 seeing another division clash! Teams have had time to chill and sip their cold beverage of choice, and whilst some team bosses have decided to throw hammers around, RPS officials just see this as good spirit ;)

Deadline will be 4 days, as I just want my laptop back so I can follow the schedule as planned. Deadline - Saturday 8th April 19:00 GMT+1
@TTupsi @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham @Andrew @rubaru @Azabadaza @Millsy24 @Aidan Keranen @Jimlaad43 @The_Laskinator @Tim.E @kedy89 @Omer Said @oorjit07 @airutonpurosuto8912 @Benutzername @the_sigman

Conference Clash Sees Interesting Results

game11.jpg

After an extended unforeseen break from RPS, the season gets back underway with a few surprising scores, and losses by default which makes it a season record.

Ariel Atoms score 3 to the Miura's 1 seeing some success for the Atoms and their second win in a row. Corvette's come back into the season hard against the DB9's leaving them goalless with a 4-0 monster defeat. Ford GT90's, Topgear P45's & Mercedes AMG GT's win by default. Leyland minis getting their second win of the season denying the Almeras of two extra points.

No Show Teams Fall In Points

standingsaftergame11_A.jpg

standingsaftergame11_B.jpg

The Standings only showing activity from the teams who lost by default. Isettas, GT90's the recent powerhouses in the whole league with the best average in the last five games.

Game 12 Schedule

sched_game11.jpg

=== Deadline is Tuesday 4th May 19:00 GMT+1 ===

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back