Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPS.png

Welcome to the 19th season of RaceDepartment's traditional "Rock, Paper, Scissors" Forum Game. As in the previous season, it'll be football themed. Participating is easy, just state which club you want to represent and send your choices once every 4 days.

How to participate
  • After sign-ups are closed, I'll start a conversation with each participant. There you'll give me 5 choices of RPS for each round (e.g R-P-R-R-S).
  • Choices will be faced against the rivals according to the order you write them. Rock scores against Scissors, Paper scores against Rock, Scissors scores against Paper. Same choices mean no goals.
  • The competition will be based on a league format, no elimination and each teams will match against all others. There won't be home/away distinction and each team will match against eachother for once.
  • If teams are level on points, tie-breakers are applied in the following order: goal difference, goals scored, head to head result
  • If you fail to send your choices within 4 days, your team will lose 3-0 by default.
  • If both player of a match fail to send their choices, the match ends 0-0, with a loss recorded for both.

Teams

Results

Tables
T13.PNG

Last edited:
250px-Ulsan_Hyundai_2016.png

Ulsan Hyundai for me. Back in the days a decade ago I picked this team randomly in Championship Manager 4 and won K-League with them. Dodô, Lee Chun-Soo and Esteban Cambiasso will be remembered :inlove:

OK, so no luck on the crest, so let's pick another random country

Ok, so let's go with Suriname and let's go with the extremely well known S.C.S.V Takdier Boys (These guys have a crest ;) )

Screenshot 2016-10-16 18.20.36.png

They also have a stadium!!!!!!

Screenshot 2016-10-16 18.22.38.png

Now these guys made it to the Surinamese Cup Final in 2010 (they lost but whatever) but they haven't won a league title yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back