Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as that's not the Gandhi from the Civ games
Funny bug, warlord Ghandi :roflmao:
d78.jpg

I bet you didn’t know about the connection between Gandhiji and football. Did you know that our beloved Gandhiji helped establish 3 football clubs in Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg, all of which were given the name : Passive Resisters Soccer Club.
:cool::p:cool:
mahatma-gandhi-founder-of-soccer-club.jpg

Source FIFA

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

WHAT? ANOTHER 0-0 DRAW...
7yWzMqi.png

Nazionale Piloti and Deportivo Morón just ended their season with a 0-0 draw on their last game of the season. Nothing more, let's move on.

Provisional Top 5 Standings
#1 - Adelaide United - 32 pts
#2 - SexyPöxyt - 31 pts
#3 - Tampa Bay Rowdies - 28 pts
#4 - Borussia Delmenhorst - 26 pts
#5 - Nazionale Piloti - 25 pts

• Deleted member 161052

IT'S ANOTHER DRAW AGAIN, SO IT'S ADELAIDE UNITED WHO ARE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SEASON 17 CHAMPION
mWqL0Bc.png

A shocking 1-1 draw between SexyPöxyt and FC Santa Claus saw that Adelaide United have successfully clinched their title with the goal difference decided. It has been officially announced that Adelaide United has won the 17th season of RaceDepartment's Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament, as they have more goals scored than SexyPöxyt did.

Provisional Top 5 Standings
#2 - SexyPöxyt - 32 pts
#3 - Tampa Bay Wordies - 28 pts
#5 - Nazionale Piloti - 25 pts

• Deleted member 161052

Manchester United take a win on their final game
1d02WGB.png

Manchester United ended their final game of the season with a 3-0 victory against Amazulu FC. The victory put them in a provisional 5th in the standings, ahead of Nazionale Piloti by only one point ahead of them.

Provisional standings
#2 - SexyPöxyt - 32 pts
#3 - Tampa Bay Rowdies - 28 pts
#5 - Manchester United - 26 pts
#6 - Nazionale Piloti - 25 pts

• Deleted member 161052

Comfortable win for Leicester City
lPwyMcp.png

Leicester City have taken a 2-1 win against Bengaluru FC from India. This victory put Leicester up to 7th in the standings with 24 pts, ahead of Amazulu and Middlesbrough.

HJK Helsinki take a shocking win, putting them out of the bottom 3
hpcg840.png

Borussia Delmenhorst, one of this season's title contenders, sadly lost another game to HJK Helsinki. It ended with a 2-3 result to them. HJK Helsinki moves up to a provisional 13th, so the bottom three are Olympiacos FC (yet to happen or not), FC Santa Claus and Deportivo Morón.

Still the final game between Olympiacos and Middlesbrough to go!

• Deleted member 161052

The 17th season of the RaceDepartment Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament comes to an end
RPS S17 Round 17 Results.png

(I had to post it as an attachment due to Imgur being slow atm)
The final game came to a close as Middlesbrough won 2-0 against Olympiacos FC, so that means Olympiacos have finished in the bottom 3, and Newcastle United are finally 14th in the standings.
Adelaide United, the champions of this season, celebrated with a big party at their hometown Adelaide.

Full Standings tomorrow.

The title was ours to lose after leading the championship basically from the go. Fair play and congrats to Adelaide! :thumbsup:

I'm just a little bitter that with different tie breaking rules we would have won the title (we won the match between us and Adelaide) :whistling:

*Sigh* This was my worst season of RPS to date, so I'm not very happy. Thanks @airuntonpunosuto8912 for Hosting the season, and congrats to Adelaide for the win.

The title was ours to lose after leading the championship basically from the go. Fair play and congrats to Adelaide! :thumbsup:

I'm just a little bitter that with different tie breaking rules we would have won the title (we won the match between us and Adelaide) :whistling:
That is just a bit payback after beating me in RDGPC S4 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline