Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am glad you liked the concept. That was real fun for me to moderate, thank you all very much for playing! :)

And we need a volunteer for the next season's moderation. Anyone up for the job?:geek:

• Deleted member 161052

I have the motivation to moderate again. This time, I promise everyone I shouldn't make some mistakes...

I might have a very cool idea! Though it depends whether there's enough mojo for it. It has to do with the point system from tennis, but then again nothing more. So it has has sorta a tennis style. I can propose the idea in the HOF if needed:thumbsup:

I might have a very cool idea! Though it depends whether there's enough mojo for it. It has to do with the point system from tennis, but then again nothing more. So it has has sorta a tennis style. I can propose the idea in the HOF if needed:thumbsup:

Please do so. :thumbsup:
@airutonpurosuto8912 - You would do a perfect job after 1 season of moderating experience. But i really wonder about Tim's new idea.

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - You would do a perfect job after 1 season of moderating experience. But i really wonder about Tim's new idea.
Yeah, sure! If so, I would retain the football concept you've made. But, I would bring back the knockout phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years