• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

RPS%20Logo.jpg

Welcome to the 15th season of the Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - also known as the RPS Tournament. As last season's winner, Andy Black - airutonpurosuto8912, had won the tournament for the first time in a very emotional mode, he decided not to participate in the next RPS tournament. So, it's time to start the 15th season of the RPS Tournament.

A little bit about the game: All competitors from the previous season already knows it. For the ones who doesn't know about the game or hasn't participated in this game yet, what you do is basically send me your choice via PM (private message), more known as conversation message. Everyone will get a separate private message, which is only as an RPS conversation message.

TIPS:
  • Rock beats Scissors
  • Scissors beats Paper
  • Paper beats Rock
ROUNDS:
(I know I pasted this from the RPS Season 13 thread, because I couldn't have any idea from myself how to write by myself.)
  • First up is the groupstages, there will be 2 groups with the best 2 or 4, depending on how many signups we get, advancing into the knockoutstages. You'll play once against every player in your group. The groupstages will be a best of 1, so when groupstages are live, you'll only have to send 1 choice to me.
  • Second up are the knockoutstages. These matches will be a best of 3 with the final being a best of 5. Like said earlier the best 2 or 4 players advance into the knockoutstages. There'll also be a third place match. This match'll also be a best of 5.
COMPETITORS:
  1. @Jimlaad43
  2. @Milos
  3. @Benutzername
  4. @Manolis Sigoulakis
  5. @Joel
  6. @Millsy24
  7. @TTupsi
  8. @Andrew
  9. @Timmieturner12
  10. @Omer Said
  11. @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham
  12. @DarkElf12
  13. @Takuma Ishikawa
  14. @Sasha Jednak
  15. @Costello (finally!)
  16. @kedy89 (finally!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Updated again.
Tagging 3 more people...(I mostly think I can only tag a max of 3)
@Sasha Jednak - Looking to compete in the RPS tournament?
@Donaldinho105 - do you feel like competing this time?
@Mohameddo-san - We've last seen you in Season 11 of the RPS tournament. Looking for a return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back