Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Welcome to...
3tYUqow.jpg

This is it! Our favorite forum game has entered its 10th season! And for this season, we have to make this very special for whole RaceDepartment members. So, join with us!
And of course we have new challengers that made their debut at Season 9, Lizard and Spock!

Of course, with them joined the war the winning cycle will be different as well. Just take a look:
il_fullxfull.262422441.jpg
Told you it'll be a bit different. :D

Anyway in Season 9 we have a little problem as Steven Poirier as the main moderator didn't moderate the game very well (because of his inactivity), and also lack of contestants. And I could say it was messed up.

But finally for the third time Rami Saidy snatched the champion trophy after covered Dovi Design's rock by a paper, and it was Ben Utzer that cut Tapio Rinneaho's paper using a scissor!

Will Rami Saidy become a champion for the fourth time, or it's Dovi that will pay his revenge to Rami for his failure to defeat Rami last season, or maybe Ben Utzer that surprisingly sneaked from the last podium to steal the champion title? Or will be others that become a winner? It's getting intense and surprisingly awesome! So join us and be one of contestants that will feel the tense of this championship.

Rules
1. When your match will start, you have to send me a PM with your choice(s) because if you don't you'll forfeit the match and your opponent will win that match. Inactivity in this game for long period will cause you to be eliminated automatically. At the end, after all matches had finished we'll find out who will be up and who will be down, or maybe will be tied.

2. There are 5 choices available to choose:

• Rock
  • Paper
  • Scissor
  • Lizard
  • Spock
Really tricky what to choose, right? No worries, check out the graph above.

3. As usual, you only be able to post one choice when you're in Group Stage (In case there are more than one listed, the first one will be chosen) so probability of draw will be possible. When you're in the knockout round, you can post at least three choices (At least, that means if it's still a draw you have to post me another three choices until the winner is found).

4. Please aware that every communications regarding to round choices must be done through PM (Private Messages). That means: NO CHANGE OF CHOICES AFTER POSTED!

5. As usual, if you're at least 3rd place you can brag yourself because your name will be posted at:
hall_of_fame_494x175.jpg

6. Use avatars for your identity here! It can represent yourself in cartoon version (I would say anime version, but the avatar isn't really close to that one :p), famous people that you know (It can be Youtubers, celebrities, artists, singers, actors, actresses, band members, etc. as long as he's/she's famous), or your favorite cartoons/animations characters (In this case, no need to create one in Face Your Manga website). AND THIS WON'T CHANGE YOUR AVATAR YOU USED IN THE WHOLE FORUM.
And here's mine (As the example):
CMIErdD.png

You can find existing one or create it yourself here: http://www.faceyourmanga.com/

7. When registering, tell me your full name (not have to be real) to be used in the table. And also your nationality please?

That's all you need to know about this game. Still don't understand? Why don't check previous seasons threads instead?
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-9.89001/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-8.85809/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-7.84737/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-6.82073/
After reading these you still don't understand? Too bad because we'll start the registration, so why don't you ask me here? ;)

And remember:
No skill here, just luck will be with you in this game. And get ready if you've been defeated by a newbie because it's naturally luck.
Good luck, and may be fortune always be in your favor...

List of Competitors
Rami Saidy (Reigning Champion) [GBR]
mangatar-jpg.68358

Dovi Design (Reigning Runner-up) [ITA]
large_993934.png

Ben Utzer (Reigning 3rd Place) [GER]
large_1211616-png.68382

Tapio Rinneaho (Reigning 4th Place) [FIN]
large_699386.png

Jimmy Laad [GBR]
5JFhSgE.jpg

Milos Ancevski [SRB]
large_1038898.png

Andrew Boerner [GER]
rps-jpg.68360

Joel Rautavaara [FIN]
jarvis-png.57774

needforspeedgamer [DEN]
elYMkg6.jpg

Mohammed Abidi [USA]
63cjclI.png

(Generic Avatar; Real avatar soon)

Manolis Sigoulakis [GRE]
large_184239.png

Omer Said [TUR]
upload_2014-10-22_21-37-18-png.68390

Alexander Macdonald [GBR]
zUUQ9HC.png

Gerald Chinoy [IND]
8IKZsim.png

(Generic Avatar; Real avatar soon)

Contestants Registered: 14 so far
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Reserved

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo I'll join

Do the faces have to come form the Manga website?

Yo I'll join

Do the faces have to come form the Manga website?
You can use characters from your favorite cartoons/animations series as your avatar... But if you wanna use real people, I suggest so but you can try to find it somewhere...

You can use characters from your favorite cartoons/animations series as your avatar... But if you wanna use real people, I suggest so but you can try to find it somewhere...
Jag-dos.jpg

And I've added Rule N. 7...
Is Jimmy Laad correct?

The Champion is in

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years