1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RobinNLs review of F1 2010 at Gamescom

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by David Wright, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Nice to hear the views of a fellow "sim racer" and without any marketing blurb. Seems like the game is really shaping up well and i'd better get my pre order in!

2. I'll be honest, I'm getting really tired of seeing people post 'reviews' instead of 'PREviews'...that said, good preview. Just about everyone who actually gets to play the game come away impressed.

3. I dont like the low ratio of the wheel, if you have a look on real drivers, they can turn more then 200° (I guess from the game) but it is only cosmetic and not big deal :) for this I like the rFactor wheel adjusting possibility

4. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Okay, who am I kidding? I'm sold. I have already been in contact with my console racing buddies who will run their fantastic leagues with this game. And heck, even if it isn't perfect, I've raced all types of games seriously, from Forza to rFactor. I'll adjust to the handling.

Man, I really wasn't planning on buying this for a while. lol I'm such a sucker.

5. I'm buying it on my new PS3. My PC stays for hardcore sim racing, mainly rF and iRacing. The PS3 will be for fun games that I enjoy but aren't full on sims!