Robert Kubica

img5759uc.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20351833

Sadly I was right, he will never drive in F1 again because he was unable to recover from his injuries well enough.

The biggest recovery comes in the year after the accident, after that, all doctors say the expectations of imprivement are very limited, and considering how he was after one year this is really not surprising.

Well, at least he still can drive Rally, and I hope some kind of miracle happens and he can manage to drive single seaters again.

Well, from what I know, it's the pilot, who made a mistake. The base of succeeding in rallies is 100% confidence in what the pilot's telling you, so any driver would end up on a tree, if your pilot told you that the next corner is a long and fast one, instead of a slow and tight hairpin...:unsure:

Well, from what I know, it's the pilot, who made a mistake. The base of succeeding in rallies is 100% confidence in what the pilot's telling you, so any driver would end up on a tree, if your pilot told you that the next corner is a long and fast one, instead of a slow and tight hairpin...:unsure:
Who do you think tells the pilot what to write down? :)

It´s all at the end of the day down to the driver because he´s the one telling his co-pilot if the part is flat or what gear etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%