1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Roadnoise Immersion Mod 1.0

Roadnoise Mod

1. Predrag Drobac submitted a new resource:

Roadnoise Immersion Mod - Roadnoise Mod

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

When I first watch the video I thought "why the hell would I want a high pitched been in my car every now and then?". Watched it a second time and realized it was a sound effect when the text showed up :p

Great stuff, really makes a difference!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Not a really mod review lol, but thanks! :D

4. lol, now i will install. I thought it was mod related :roflmao:

5. Jesus, so I should've made that info text a lot bigger, to be obvious. :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BTW, it's a heck of a mod. Forgot to mention that on my review. Silly me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you :)
    BTW did you found the values in PLR file spot on, bit loud or something else?

8. As far as I can tell, everything is pretty good. The mod made a world of difference sound wise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. tpw

tpw

Count me in as another satisfied customer!

• Like Like x 1
  10. hex

hex

It's very nice and I like it a lot, but sadly it is too loud (IMHO) with the FV10, and when I use your tips to make wind noise quieter it is TOO quiet in other cars. Lose-lose situation. Best solution would be give a little higher volume to those loud beastly V10s, but it's up to Reiza ;) OR maybe some other solutions, mate? :)

Cheers.

11. Well, that is hard coded by Reiza I'm afraid. I barely heard roadnoise in Opala Stock Car, so I think we must manually adjust the value before driving each car.
    Anyway Reiza released new build today, maybe they fixed low roadnoise sound volume for specific cars.

• Like Like x 1