Tracks Road_America [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 4 weeks on this one for AMS to Have something standard And to correct all The innacuracies we have here. I would prefer you ask me what to do with GSC tracks I updated BEFORE releases...

RA05.201671117613.jpg

I agree with xerocoul, i think the best thing is to remove this simple conversion.

I also made some conversions from GSCE to AMS (there is a thread on how to make it) but i take them for my use only.

Patrick spends a lot of time to upgrade his GSCE tracks (or other ones with permissions) to AMS standard, so i think we should respect his works and thank him for that, not causing him problems.

@Angelq117 : I hope you'll stop your efforts, you're causing damage.

Luca.

• Deleted member 130869

Angelq117 submitted a new resource:

Road_America - Road America for AMS (Patrick Giranthon made version 4.0 for GSC)
Read more about this resource...

Patrick obtained permission for his conversion, as written by others you should look at who the original authors are and contact them. If you do take work done on top of the original, you must also seek permission for public release.

You could look at this track on other games and look to convert those instead. Or like a few people do (accidentally or not), have source material from GTL/GTR2/Race 07/GRID but without other modders' work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%