1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Road_America [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Automobilista Mods' started by Angelq117, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Angry Angry x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  1. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

I've been missing this one. Will give it a test run later.

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I spent 4 weeks on this one for AMS to Have something standard And to correct all The innacuracies we have here. I would prefer you ask me what to do with GSC tracks I updated BEFORE releases...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Sad Sad x 1
  3. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

Agreed with Patrick. Angelq117, you cannot take the work of someone else, without permission, and re-release it.

This needs to be removed.

4. I agree with xerocoul, i think the best thing is to remove this simple conversion.

I also made some conversions from GSCE to AMS (there is a thread on how to make it) but i take them for my use only.

Patrick spends a lot of time to upgrade his GSCE tracks (or other ones with permissions) to AMS standard, so i think we should respect his works and thank him for that, not causing him problems.

@Angelq117 : I hope you'll stop your efforts, you're causing damage.

Luca.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Patrick obtained permission for his conversion, as written by others you should look at who the original authors are and contact them. If you do take work done on top of the original, you must also seek permission for public release.

You could look at this track on other games and look to convert those instead. Or like a few people do (accidentally or not), have source material from GTL/GTR2/Race 07/GRID but without other modders' work.

6. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

I will wait for Patricks thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.