rF2 Road Racing Series - Race Three @ Longford 67 - Mon August 9th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
mad start as always: almost took 2nd at start but backed off to avoid contact and got swamped by about 4 cars. Let them go for it into turn 3 as it was a long race and i wanted a clean 1st lap. Adam outbraked himself and we both were off and a long way back. the two of us battled for the next few laps until he went off at the very tricky last cnr and my screen froze for a good 30 seconds!? When it came back i was way down in 8th and 15 seconds away from 7th. I started to turn steady, early-braking laps to see what would happen up the field. That last turn became a good place to make time as people kept messing it up - I think there are bumps there, and you had to be off the brakes to get decent turn in @ about 20 metres or it was the wall. Anyway, fought with Thomas over 3rd for most of the race and got 2nd and pleased with it, but would like people to treat these as enduros not sprints; there is more to lose on the 1st lap than gain imo. Cheers Ryan and all who turned up and stayed.

My apologies for not turning up after saying I would.
Here in Oz it's a 5am start, unfortunately work called me in at 1:30am & finally finished at midday!
Took race schedule in with me & took my name off the 'on call' list for those dates.
I WILL be there for Bathurst & the rest!

wow how many people got disconnected yesterday? if you are using a Netgear Wireless-N WNR2000 router then thats why, they drop lots of data packets which causes disconections and from my research on reviewing sites last night that is a problem your lucky not to get with one of those routers, ive had to quit all my races this week till i get a new router to fix it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back