rF2 Road Racing Series - Race Four @ Bathurst 67 - CANCELLED

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
rrs.jpg
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT RRS

Mod: Bathurst Legends 72 (Free choice of vehicle)
Track: Mount Panorama 67

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT, 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes, superpole
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 19:55 GMT, 17 laps

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. You must ESC after your timed lap, otherwise the game will DQ you.

3. The mod contains three cars, all different in nature. The Falcon is powerful but heavy and uses more tyres and fuel. The Torana is nimble and efficient, while the Charger is balanced.

4. This is a points-based competition, but the main purpose is to have some fun in these lovely cars on these seldom driven tracks from days gone-by. A time where safety was haybales and some string. As such, this adheres to club rules, just like any other Racing Club event.

5. Details of the points system can be found here

6. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Daniel Ouff
3. Christian de Freitas
4. Lee Knight
5. Chris Butcher
6. Robert Woodward

1. Thomas Lee - 61
2. Adam Eggbeer - 40
3. Toby Davis - 38
4. Alessandro Gamberini - 36
5. Chris Butcher - 30*
5. Nicholas Cole - 30*
5. Julien Luca - 30*
8. Gary Lennon - 26
8. Valerio Vinassa - 26
8. Daniel Ouff 26
11. Dariusz Swiderski - 23
12. Christian da Freitas - 21
13. Robert Woodward - 17
14. Ondrej Kapal - 15

*Signifies Round Win

Used to be one of the best tracks to raid at mid-night in the middle of the week,
until they put a kink in it (& changed a few other bits)!
Sign me up & count me in please.....I've been practising for the last 20years!
Thanks Ryan.
(Like they said on the Simpsons...."Ol' gray mare aint what she used to be....")

Might be slightly off topic, but I gotta get this outta my system!

I actually prefer the 'new' Bathurst - the Chase is such a rush, it's a great addition. The Ozzy of safety.......

Yeah, the chase is OK (especially Friday/Saturday nights, sitting at the bottom & watching "hoons" loosing it into the gravel trap only to be nabbed by the cops...hehehe!). But the old stait on a wet day at top flight & going over the second crest(s) with the car getting all light & squwerraully-I spelt it how it feels- was something else again...not to mention the bumps & dips in conrod itself that could either win or loose a race for you let alone take out yer sump & conrods (how it got it's name). But THE WORST changes of all would have to be opening up Hell corner & Forrest's Elbow, encasing the joint in concrete & the pinnacle of murdering Bathurst; changing the flow of the corners between Skyline (which isn't the same either) & the Dipper.
Basically it used to be a country road/tourist route & now it's a street circuit.:mad:
Sorry to have dropped this rant in here but having been around both in real life, it really upsets me with what's happened to the joint to satisfy the V8 brigade whilst screwing it for all others-pretty much what's happened to motorsports in general in this country.
My apologies once again,I do feel better after my spray though!:redface::sorry:
I'll see yerzall Tuesdy morning/Mundy night, until then....Happy motoring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%