Road One International

Tracks Road One International 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've given a quick Weekend a go, and it's indeed a great track to drive.

Unfortunately, the AI is hopelessly slow. I'm testing on the VRC Ginetta G60 LMP1, and I'm about 7 seconds a lap faster than the next car. 100% AI, latest CSP. AIs are 2:10, I'm 2:03 mid.

So I think the AI lines need a bit of work as well.

I've given a quick Weekend a go, and it's indeed a great track to drive.

Unfortunately, the AI is hopelessly slow. I'm testing on the VRC Ginetta G60 LMP1, and I'm about 7 seconds a lap faster than the next car. 100% AI, latest CSP. AIs are 2:10, I'm 2:03 mid.

So I think the AI lines need a bit of work as well.
I don't know about Kerb's FFB problem, but for the AI problem, delete the ai_hints.ini file in the data folder.

I don't know about Kerb's FFB problem, but for the AI problem, delete the ai_hints.ini file in the data folder.

Thanks for the idea. The deleting ai_hints seems to have helped. Ran a quick practice session and the 100% AI is now doing 2:01 mid. You might want to consider removing it altogether from the package, as with the ai_hints it was very slow in 3 different cars.

As for the kerbs, do you play with a wheel or pad? If you have a wheel, it's very easily testable - just drive onto any of the kerbs on the track. The "kerb sound" audio will play if you listen, but absolutely no FFB comes through the wheel. It's very odd.

Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding - when you say "I don't know about Kerb's FFB problem", maybe you do see it, but don't know how to fix it?

No worries if you don't know how. With working AI the track is great fun. This is more than good enough as is. Thanks again.

Thanks for the idea. The deleting ai_hints seems to have helped. Ran a quick practice session and the 100% AI is now doing 2:01 mid. You might want to consider removing it altogether from the package, as with the ai_hints it was very slow in 3 different cars.

As for the kerbs, do you play with a wheel or pad? If you have a wheel, it's very easily testable - just drive onto any of the kerbs on the track. The "kerb sound" audio will play if you listen, but absolutely no FFB comes through the wheel. It's very odd.

Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding - when you say "I don't know about Kerb's FFB problem", maybe you do see it, but don't know how to fix it?

No worries if you don't know how. With working AI the track is great fun. This is more than good enough as is. Thanks again.
I play with a wheel (Podium DD1) and feel the kerb vibration just fine.
Check your kerb FFB settings maybe?
Content Manager/ASSETTO CORSA/Controls/FFB/Effects/Kerb effect.
Mine is at 100% and there's no problem with the vibration of Road One's kerbs for me. They feel great.
Try redownloading/reinstalling the track too. That sometimes solves minor anomalies.

Last edited:

I strongly suspect the issue is on your side. I never had this issue when testing, I ‘m using a simucube DD wheel and the kerbs are quite noticeable for me.
Maybe reinstall the track manually (if you’d use the drag&drop into CM before - which method is known to produce issues sometimes).
I did check and none of he guys whom I asked about it had issues either.

Last edited:
I play with a wheel (Podium DD1) and feel the kerb vibration just fine.
Check your kerb FFB settings maybe?
Content Manager/ASSETTO CORSA/Controls/FFB/Effects/Kerb effect.
Mine is at 100% and there's no problem with the vibration of Road One's kerbs for me. They feel great.
Try redownloading/reinstalling the track too. That sometimes solves minor anomalies.
I am using a DD1 as well. I always manual install, and never use CM installer.

However, this might be the issue. From research on the original forums many years ago, I was given the impression that I was never supposed to use any of the sliders in Effects, including the Kerb Effect, when using a Direct Drive wheel, as that information should be sent to the wheel regardless. For example, on the recent VRC Hermanos Rodriguez (and many other mod and Kunos tracks), I feel every single kerb through my wheel just fine. I just assumed tracks that had empty kerb feel simply didn't implement the effect. Is this not the case?

I've seen both of you around here and GTP and I'm sure you know much more about this than I do. Are there different methods as to how the kerbs can be implemented? And is there a downside to upping this "canned" kerb gain? If not, I'll be more than happy to crank it up. As of now, I have every single setting in "Effects" on 0.

Regardless, I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Turning the "kerb effect" on does indeed work. So there must be multiple ways of implementing kerbs in AC - one using this canned effect, and one sending FFB directly to the wheel.

Thanks for the help. The track is great now.

Turning the "kerb effect" on does indeed work. So there must be multiple ways of implementing kerbs in AC - one using this canned effect, and one sending FFB directly to the wheel.

Thanks for the help. The track is great now.
Yep, kerbs can be 3D and send FFB via physical mesh, or modelled flat and use canned kerb effects.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 147 58.1%