1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Road Atlanta 2.0

GSCEx standards

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road Atlanta - GSCEx standards

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Patrick, thank you..thank you...thank you! Absolutely fantastic track. The road feel is very nice especially while driving the Porsche Carrera Cup.

I just spent the week before last driving the Star Mazda at this track in IRacing and the whole time I was wishing there was a really good version of it for GSCE because the version I had was not even close to the real thing. This one seems to match up just about exactly with the laser scanned version from Iracing.
  3. Thank you Schigara. Much appreciated. I am really really REALLY happy to have succeded in this road feeling. That was THE thing missing with sky and roadshaders. I am working on some other tracks now. And stay tuned for the new porsche cup coming soon ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Road feeling applies only to FFB or does it affect the suspension/tires as well ?
    I mean are there actual added bumps/waves or it's just a code for FFB ?
  5. Ffb is the same, modifications on the mesh file of the track.
  6. Thanks Patrick. Reiza should hire you. :thumbsup:
  7. so it's mean Road feeling is not something like a text file,just need change mesh in 3dsmax?iam really really really need some guide or reminder etc pls,if can't spread a tutorial,just give me a little advise about it
  8. You can change some things in the .tdf but some others need 3DSmax. Sorry but I can't release that.
  9. ok,thank you,i will try to analyse the point.
  10. It is not I dont want to help you. But reiza stuff or special effects could be used in other sims. Reiza doesnt want that and I dont want that ;-)
  11. i try this track with metalmoro...... and... AMAZING!!!!!! THANKS PATRICK
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  12. Not tried yet. It would be probably nice to redo the road mapping here :)
  13. yeah, but for me, road mapping for this track is very good
  14. Hi Patrick. Hey.....always been a fan of many of your tracks but could use your help on this one. I'm still running version V1.15 and for some reason can't get the track to load. What would you suggest I do to get it running?
  15. Update your game lol.
  16. Completely forgot about my 2nd install which is V1.21.....she works great. Very nice track like always Patrick. Thank you for all your hard work!
  17. Absolutely AMAZING track... By far the best version I have driven in any sim...!!!! Thank You Patrick
  18. PieterN

Premium Member

This also a great track to race the SuperV8's on. The AI is a bit slow through some of the corners though.
  19. I've spent a lot of time with the Super V8's on this track.....some epic racing. Patrick kicked ass on this track! Actually , he kicks ass on all his tracks! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. PieterN

Premium Member

Did you race the AI ? What are your settings for the AI ?