Resource icon

Tracks Road Atlanta (3 seasons) 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road Atlanta (3 seasons) - Road Atlanta for AMS

road01.20166202029.jpg

Hello guys.

Here is Road Atlanta in 3 seasons.
I am sure you will run hundred of miles there, having a lot of fun.

Many thanks to Uzzi for permissions :)
Thanks to Luigi for Cams
Thanks to Denis for loading screens
Thanks to Gringo for his long work on AIW.

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded it twice, extracted to a folder on my desktop to cut and paste into the locations folder. Now I'm not the sharpest guy when it comes to computers but I have been doing this since GPL (2000).

• Deleted member 130869

Uzzi made an amazing job and I am very satisfied with the level of this port, thanks Patrick. I am really, really happy we got a new version with new geometry instead of that old conversion that made its way to GSC 2013.

Until now i only raced the summer-version. Wow, it looks fantastic. Cant wait to try the other versions. Has anyone raced against the AI yet ?

Really loving the track one of my favourites. I had a race last night against the AI (Boxer Cup, 100%, Medium aggression). Went through practice and qualifying and there was a really large field spread. The fastest guys were on my pace but the back of the field was almost 20 seconds slower and in the race I was lapping AI after 7 laps.

I've never noticed this before with any other track and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or whether it's a problem with my install.

Really loving the track one of my favourites. I had a race last night against the AI (Boxer Cup, 100%, Medium aggression). Went through practice and qualifying and there was a really large field spread. The fastest guys were on my pace but the back of the field was almost 20 seconds slower and in the race I was lapping AI after 7 laps.

I've never noticed this before with any other track and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or whether it's a problem with my install.

I noticed the same issue yesterday running a larger field at 107% so it's not your install

Ah, i had about the same issue's running the Super V8's at 101% and medium agression. Thought i did something wrong. Other than that, what a great track-conversion !!

I think i've found the cause of the strange AI-behaviour. In the .gdb files the line:
TerrainDataFile=..\RA.tdf

should be

TerrainDataFile = ..\RA.tdf

so the spaces before and after the = are missing. My guess is because of this little typo the TerrainDataFile isn't "read" correctly by the sim ? I've changed it and raced against the AI and had a blast !

I think i've found the cause of the strange AI-behaviour. In the .gdb files the line:
TerrainDataFile=..\RA.tdf

should be

TerrainDataFile = ..\RA.tdf

so the spaces before and after the = are missing. My guess is because of this little typo the TerrainDataFile isn't "read" correctly by the sim ? I've changed it and raced against the AI and had a blast !

Just tested and it didn't seem to make any difference I'm still passing them pretty easily, they brake far too early for the corners and their pretty slow especially for 107%, the back of the field disappeared after the 1st lap

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%