Resource icon

Tracks Road America Road America2.5fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here is the settings for the skidmarks.
AplhaBlended=True
track.jpg

[Mod edit: You can also say it in a decent manner, there is no need to be so offensive.]

The latest version 2.5 looks much better than 2.0 but it has the following problems:
1. Track is loading very long, compared to other tracks (=only small problem)
2. If you race against more than 3 AI opponents the game crashes!!!! (=big problem)
3. At certain parts of the track I get framerate-drops and stuttering (especially with HDR on), even when hotlapping alone (=big problem); didn't have this problem with V 2.0
Hope theses problems can be solved, then 2.5 will be a blast!

Sorry for this silly question, but how can I write a "review" here on RaceDepartment? It seems that I can only write a "discussion"
EDIT: Okay, I found it out! I had to go to the "overview section" and had to rate it with starts. I thought that I was right in the "reviews section" but this was wrong...

i'd like to replace the trees at some point, but im not good doing textures so if someone else can do good trees i would try them, also 3dgrass if someone can show how to do it in a simple way, tried a tutorial by sandrox, and did not work here

not for now, maybe in future.
but you could suggest what you think should be improved.
Track itself is very good, Curbs need a bit of tweaking in a few places (low cars hit them like a 6 inch wall) but the biggest place I'd like to see it improve is just in graphics updates. Trees and grass look pretty rough right now. I love this track, and I may be driving on it irl soon, so it would be great to have a good virtual one to compare it to.

regarding cars hitting walls it is a AC flaw, underbody collisions on some cars are just ridiculous, and they go flying, it happens in original kunos tracks too, so i guess you should ask in oficial forums to fix this issue., cause it is not track related
cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years