1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Road America 1.2

America's National Park of Speed

1. Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  2. This plus Indianapolis all in one day, we are slowly been spoilt in Assetto Corsa

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Edit

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. Thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

5. one of my fav tracks i hope its upto scratch :)

6. Len Murray

Len Murray
    Premium Member

Thank You for your work. In my top 10 favorite tracks.:thumbsup:

7. thank you all:thumbsup:

8. nope just tried it and it started me so far out in some field i had to find my way too the track lol verry unfinished will look back when v1 is available :poop: edit lol it is at v1 avoid

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Amazing!

10. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Is this one different from aspec? And how?

11. Cote, bathurst... Indianapolis and this road America need fast lane ai... Pleeeeeeeease....

12. Was rather amusing driving around out in the woods looking for the track. I tried rolling down the window in an attempt to hear other cars on track, not an option yet. Gave up after awhile and tried something else.

13. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Did you not get the binoculars mod you get an achievement if you spot 10 different animals in the woods. If you restart at the pit lane it works o.k from there. Will wait for a update myself.

• Haha Haha x 2
  14. ;) I did not want to say that I saw furry little animals out in the Elkhart woods. But, if you go out in the woods today, your'e in for a big surprise. Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic.

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. thank you man

16. How can I find out how many pitboxes there are?

17. This MOD cause the game to not load. Does anyone know why. it reads the error " A program caused Assetto Corsa to stop working." Any help would be great

18. I don't know what it is about this track that I enjoy so much. Great fun!!! Great work on this track it truly is one of my favorites

19. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

Nice but you need to add 3D gras, makes everything more lively.