Road America

Tracks Road America 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
nope just tried it and it started me so far out in some field i had to find my way too the track lol verry unfinished will look back when v1 is available :poop: edit lol it is at v1 avoid

nope just tried it and it started me so far out in some field i had to find my way too the track lol verry unfinished will look back when v1 is available :poop: edit lol it is at v1 avoid
Was rather amusing driving around out in the woods looking for the track. I tried rolling down the window in an attempt to hear other cars on track, not an option yet. Gave up after awhile and tried something else.

Was rather amusing driving around out in the woods looking for the track. I tried rolling down the window in an attempt to hear other cars on track, not an option yet. Gave up after awhile and tried something else.

Did you not get the binoculars mod you get an achievement if you spot 10 different animals in the woods. If you restart at the pit lane it works o.k from there. Will wait for a update myself.

;) I did not want to say that I saw furry little animals out in the Elkhart woods. But, if you go out in the woods today, your'e in for a big surprise. Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back