1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Road America (CART 1998) 1.01

Road america for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road America (CART 1998) - Road america for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

One of my all time favourite tracks, so looking forward to trying out this improved version. Thank you Patrick!
  3. Can't wait to try this in a few hours, after I'm done with work!
  4. Thank You Patrick. One of my favorites.
  5. hex

Another top quality track. Thank you! :thumbsup:
  6. From a fellow league player:
    "The v1.0 1998 track has serious issues with the pit entrance. Neither I nor the AI were able to enter the pits."
  7. One of my teamate tested everything about pits (not AI but for him) and All seemed to be ok. Can you be more precise?
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  8. Bug found. Will correct it asap
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Now, that's what I call service!
  10. You deserve a statue on the major square of your city, or something. :p Many thanks master! ;)
  11. Thanks, Patrick.
  12. We Will run an event at SRE on this track and cart wednesday the 3rd ;)
  13. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

"ooh, another version of Road America. I know the previous one pretty well, so I'm just going to do a lap or two to see how it is now..."

... thirty laps later ...

Damn you, Patrick ;)
    • Haha Haha x 2
  14. Is there a way to reduce these tarmac brightness changes that are very noticeable everywhere ?
    Not a big deal...it just bothers me a little bit. Don't remember seeing this before... Or perhaps it just stand out this much.
    Would you consider adjusting this ? Otherwise the track/grip is great to drive. Thanks.

15. Not sure to see it clearly but I suppose you see the road surface ondulations and reflections. Can't be fixed.
  16. Whenever I try to open a mod track I keep getting the message(s) "missing cloud.mas" or "cloudlight.mas" Just different mas files and i cant find anything in the interwebs. So if someone can help we it would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  17. Possible wrong folder position.
    You have to put the track folder in gamedata/locations
  18. I did that. The tracks are installed correctly