1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RMT Season 1 - Pre-season Test Race #1 | Italy (02-09-2016, 20:00)

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey fellow Racing-Fanatics!

In order to prepare for our upcoming F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League, we have decided to do a test race to make sure everything runs well and to have a good understanding how a session will go.

Besides that, it would be nice to get to know you all a little bit better. Please let me know in the poll if you will attend the race or not.

If you guys have any questions, idea's or advice, feel free to share them here. Hope to see you on track :)

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. i have no clue if i can make it, but i would love to race that evening :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

4. James Robertson

James Robertson
    Premium Member

I'll be there :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. will unfair drivers be replaced by the reserves?

6. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

If that would be the case, yes..

7. ok

8. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

@Sam Eaton @Palo Samo

Since there are a few people who won't be able to drive the Test Race this Friday, perhaps you fancy a go as reserves?

9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Why mate? You have a hunch?

10. no

11. I can't make it for this race as well as the first race of the season so my seat is open for a reserve driver for those 2 rounds :)

12. Would love to, but can't make this Friday :( - I will be available for Sunday if needed.

One thing - I noticed in the rules you intend to use the Safety car. Might be worth testing this before the first league race as I think it's quite buggy online and has potential to ruin a race.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

So you say I should crash myself in the wall, to test a Safety car? :p

I do think it works, we had several in pretty full Online Lobbies. But thanks for the advice mate :thumbsup:

14. That's good - fingers crossed it stays that way! :D I just keep being asked to overtake the safety car...

15. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Haha, admit it, you do want to overtake it!

16. When we did Azerbaijan yesterday I crashed out in safety car conditions lol

17. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

What was the specific reason of that then mate? ;)

18. I was going flat out through sector 3 and didn't turn enough and hit the wall

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  19. Ill be there, to support my teammate Max ;-) Tifosi wil probbably not chear for Max LOL

• Like Like x 1
  20. Definitely not after Belgium GP ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1