Riverside International Raceway

Tracks Riverside International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
lilski hello, good work, this track is truly immersive and very well done
however there are not I launched along riverside, the game returns to the main screen. only this version that refuses this momentum. all suggestions are welcome. thank you

edit:
problem solved.
"top track"

Last edited:
Sucks to be 120 km away from my gaming rig in the moments like this :D. Can't wait to test-run it tomorrow. Thanks again for all the work done on both historic tracks, I wish there were more track-makers doing this kind of job (though I know Your posts about creating surface mesh and other things already serve as a reference for some ambitious modders).

Hi
Thank you for this great Track,is it normal that the Barriers are more flickering than
in the 0.8 Version and i mean the Flickering is more on other Places on the Track?
Thank you

Noticed that there's no issue with that horrible black horizontal line across the horizon on RIR, is it because there's not too much elevation changes or you've found a way around that? :)

Well it wasn't intentional I can tell you that much. The land goes all the way to the 10km limit but I think more importantly the track literally is 1600ft in the air instead of at 0,0,0.

Loving this track so much. Just top shelf awesome work and attention to detail. I really wish mods of this quality could win some kind of award.
20161029204520_1.jpg

Holy crap this track look even more amazing now! The new 3D grass came out as realistic as you can get it. Perfect matching color and realistically added. Mad props! :thumbsup: And i felt those tarmac filled black strips even better now. So much attention to detail. This track is alive!

Fav track fo' sho'. Thanks @LilSki

1pic.jpg

2pic.jpg

3pic.jpg

5pic.jpg

Last edited:
Just a minor thing, but when racing the AI in the "Long" layout, as soon as the race begins, all of the AI cars turn hard right briefly before straightening up and continuing on. Only seeing that behavior on the Long layout as they launch very nice and realistically on the other three layouts, taking off nice & straight.

Really having a blast racing the AI on all four layouts. They're fast, challenging and giving me some great races. Very nicely done! :thumbsup:

Just a minor thing, but when racing the AI in the "Long" layout, as soon as the race begins, all of the AI cars turn hard right briefly before straightening up and continuing on. Only seeing that behavior on the Long layout as they launch very nice and realistically on the other three layouts, taking off nice & straight.

Really having a blast racing the AI on all four layouts. They're fast, challenging and giving me some great races. Very nicely done! :thumbsup:
Yeah that is because the AI line goes close to the wall before it makes the left to T1. It's the only line I got that close to the wall when I recorded it. And every time I tried to move it in that area I made it worse for T1 so I ended up leaving it. I may take another stab at it at some point but after editing all 4 lines in the editor I couldn't take it anymore so I let that one issue slide.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back