Riverside AI

Misc Riverside AI 2018-02-12

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Riverside AI - New AI lines for Riverside

New AI line + hints for Riverside by LilSki.
Have fun!

The track can be downloaded here.

Just unzip and copy the specific track folder to your assettocorsa\content\tracks, it will automatically copy the new ai + hints to the correct folder. Perhaps make sure to keep your old AI files if you don't like the new ones.

I have tested these lines mostly with the RSS GT1 cars, Group C cars and GT3 cars.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thank you for this AI reworking. It's great.

How much faster are your AI for this track?

Tbh I just noticed that my version of Riverside is older than the one which is available here so it probably might be that LilSki already made a good, working AI which comes with his download. However it's too late now and I made new AIs. :coffee: You have to try for yourself, I guess. Most of the times I'm racing at circa 97-98% opponent strength and I can qualify somewhere in the top 10 on the four versions of Riverside.

I have fixed AI for T2 and T7 on my machine but never updated it. There is one issue with your line edges but I have my original csv files I can just bake them into your lines. The issue is going into the dogleg. You need to pinch over the left line more before the turn otherwise the AI will lift if you happen to be on the outside of them.

But as I said at some point I'll compare the two sets. If yours are any better I'll include them in an update with credit.

Last edited:
I have fixed AI for T2 and T7 on my machine but never updated it. There is one issue with your line edges but I have my original csv files I can just bake them into your lines. The issue is going into the dogleg. You need to pinch over the left line more before the turn otherwise the AI will lift if you happen to be on the outside of them.

But as I said at some point I'll compare the two sets. If yours are any better I'll include them in an update with credit.

Where is the dogleg exactly?
From my experience the AI has problems entering and driving through the esses so I narrowed this part quite a bit with the sidelines. Also some cars tend to overshoot curve 7 in the long layout, so I added a brakehint that they brake earlier.

Where is the dogleg exactly?
From my experience the AI has problems entering and driving through the esses so I narrowed this part quite a bit with the sidelines. Also some cars tend to overshoot curve 7 in the long layout, so I added a brakehint that they brake earlier.
Dogleg is the left hand kink before T9. And yes I am aware of all the issues they were having. It all broke after the last big AI update to AC.

Reactions: F_B
Dogleg is the left hand kink before T9. And yes I am aware of all the issues they were having. It all broke after the last big AI update to AC.

Thanks!
Sometimes you can do what you want: if the AI wants to go berserk they do it. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%