• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rivals

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Roger Snead, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Hello to all. I did a search on my question but didn't find anything, so it is probably a dumb question.:O_o:
    In the demo, I remember I had the opportunity to pick a rival. Then I got the game, and thought I picked a rival, but I am probably confusing the two (demo and game) right?
    Now I restarted my career again:rolleyes: and am in practice at Melbourne (long w/e ; team Caterham) When will I be asked to pick my rival? I was wondering if I missed something, but I would think it is after practice correct?
    Thank you.

2. Kristian Nenov

Kristian Nenov

Ratings:
    +481
    You played on "Season Challenge" on the demo. You pick up a rival there. And also, you'll get to pick a rival in Career mode to but in the middle of the season.

3. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Oh, that's it. Ok, so it's similar to last year? I think it was around the ninth race last year wasn't it?
    Anyway, thank you.

4. Kristian Nenov

Kristian Nenov

Ratings:
    +481
    Well, yea. Sometime around the middle of the season. Haven't got to that point yet, actually. :)