1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Roger Snead, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hello to all. I did a search on my question but didn't find anything, so it is probably a dumb question.:O_o:
    In the demo, I remember I had the opportunity to pick a rival. Then I got the game, and thought I picked a rival, but I am probably confusing the two (demo and game) right?
    Now I restarted my career again:rolleyes: and am in practice at Melbourne (long w/e ; team Caterham) When will I be asked to pick my rival? I was wondering if I missed something, but I would think it is after practice correct?
    Thank you.
  2. You played on "Season Challenge" on the demo. You pick up a rival there. And also, you'll get to pick a rival in Career mode to but in the middle of the season.
  3. Oh, that's it. Ok, so it's similar to last year? I think it was around the ninth race last year wasn't it?
    Anyway, thank you.
  4. Well, yea. Sometime around the middle of the season. Haven't got to that point yet, actually. :)