1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps Rivali Tempo 4.5

Online live timing, delta, steam friends

1. softgrip submitted a new resource:

Rivali Tempo - Online live timing, delta, steam friends

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. this is awesome!!!! Thanx so much

3. You might like the Delta app too... and GUI - both have been updated today and work very well together. When they have a bit more feedback in AC forums I will upload them to Race Department.

4. allready got them from your site ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brilliant work by SoftGrip on this suite of apps. I am running both the RSR app and the Rivali Suite of apps now, they both have some awesome features but the new Rivali suite of apps for me has taken the lead in my preference, the only thing Rivali Tempo needs now is more laps logged by more drivers ... so download it and get into it all you AC players :)

If you run the GUI mod and the delta mod as well you can compare your lap deltas directly against your steam friends, even in real time in game ... this is just brilliant game integration, well done SoftGrip :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

agree with what you said jason ,nice work soft grip

• Like Like x 2
  7. Well, the more people I can get playing - the better it will be for everyone.

:) Let them know.

I'm really stoked you like the apps.

8. dont working in multiplayer :(

9. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

2 questions @softgrip

1) Will (or does) Rivali support third party cars? I mostly run the FCM mods however I don't see them on the cars list.
    2) Is there any way to create filters so my league drivers can easily see the results of only other drivers in the same league?

Thank you for any information you may provide!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  10. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

I see the app logging my times in game but I dont see my info on the website. Can anyone help?

11. Does RIVALI-TEMPO may work together with Oculus DK2 ??
    thx for support