1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Ring_Tourist_0.97 error

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Dux, May 19, 2014.

1. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Is it only me or someone else had error when tried to load Ring_Tourist_0.97?

The loading goes full and then the game crashes, leaving me on desktop with the game waiting to be stopped.

Does anyone had something similar or has any clue what i have to do in order to make it good ?

2. I have the same problem....

3. Last edited: May 19, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. It think it has something to do with the circuit details. Some textures are missing in some version. Try if you have still ctds with full details.

5. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

I had it too.

My solution: decrease graphic settings: circuit details and texture details.

If your graphic cards RAM is full it could cause a crash.

6. Dux

Dux

Thanks for the advice guys, gonna try out now

7. Dux

Dux

And this one, if i delete the files from "packages" after they are installed, will that make same things gone or they are installed and those files in packages are irrelevant ?

8. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Yes. :),
    But I like to keep the package files. If you uninstall something in the mod manager and you have deleted the packages, you'll have to download the packages again.

Just a hint: I've the rFactor 2 core installed on a main SSD disk. And all "installed content" and packages on a bigger "normal" hard disk. ;)

But you can also keep your packages on a USB drive or something else as a backup. Just to save some space on your main disk. You can install packages directly from any disk or drive to your PC. Just select the correct "packages" folder/disk/drive in the mod manager.

Have fun. :thumbsup: